Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 879 total)
  • Game of Thrones Season 7
  • swavis

Just caught the new trailer last night, it looks like it could be a good one! 😀
    [video]https://youtu.be/giYeaKsXnsI[/video]

We’ve been re-watching season 6 to remind us what’s going on and it was the Battle of the Bastards last night, I’d forgotten just how good that episode was 😯

fifeandy
    Free Member

Looks good, have also just re-watched season 6 so i’m primed and ready for more

bodgy
    Free Member

It’s starting to drag on a bit.

Fresh Goods Friday 698 - The Boom Box Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 698 - The Boom B...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Yorkshire-Pudding
    Free Member

If you think it’s starting to drag on you want to try reading the books! Started reading them in 1997 and still not finished! Book 6 still not out yet and we’re nearly on season 7 on the TV series!

IHN

I disagree. Six series in, and it keeps going and feeling fresh. Not many programmes have managed that. I’m going to be gutted when it’s finished.

matt_outandabout

IHN

*penny drops*

*slaps forehead*

FuzzyWuzzy

Yeah although there are some filler episodes they are mostly developing characters at least, it hasn’t for me got to the stage I think he/they have run out of ideas and are just coming up with garbage before the final conclusion is done.

jekkyl

Jaime will be the one to kill Cersei, only then he will have gained full redemption. Recreating his killing of the mad king.
    The hound will meet up with Arya and help her complete her kill list.

CheesybeanZ

Bring it on . Just wish john slush would man up a bit.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

JULY it’s not JULY yet!!!! Come on sort it all out and get on with it – at least house of cards drops next week

footflaps

at least house of cards drops next week

Sort of had all it’s thunder stolen by Trump though, Underwood can’t possible be worse….

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Underwood wins by actually being competent enough to make the plans work..

As a warm up though 60 episodes already there so that is just over one a day to recap through….

spawnofyorkshire

Underwood can’t possible be worse….

Has trump actually murdered someone? He def couldn’t choke anyone with those tiny hands

gonzy
    Free Member

its only 7 weeks away…..7 F#@$%£$ WEEKS?!?!?

swavis

I wonder if we’ll find out Jon’s true heritage in this series? Will Cersei get her comeuppance, and WTF has Bran got to do with it all…

There’s plenty of loose ends to develop yet, can’t wait 😀

CheesybeanZ

Winter is coming – on Monday 17th .

theotherjonv

Winter is indeed coming ….. and in a twist of fate I’m getting a quote for the boiler replacement that evening too.

If he’s not done and out in time for the Peter Dinklage song, I’ll cut his throat and feed him to my cockapoo myself.

Rockape63
    Free Member

Keep up, winter is here and we know John Snow’s lineage.

There’s a one hour GOT’s catch up on currently which is a great reminder of all the best bits with a few of actors discussing the story. Worth watching.

martinhutch

Watched the first episode of the first series last night to see what the fuss was about. I can see why it has a broad appeal to people who like both breasts and extreme violence. 🙂

Kahurangi

broad appeal to people who like both breasts and extreme violence

That was just the crutch to get people watching a fantasy TV series. Some series get a bit low on the old nudity but the violence is normally there in its stead.

fisha
    Free Member

I thought we had already found out Jon’s heritage via brans visions with the 3 eyed raven?

Bran will learn the knowledge behind the white walkers and pass that to Jon/similar via vision at one of the magic trees.

Sam tarly will learn the secret of dragon glass and how to make it and join up with denaryes to make it.

Arya will avenge cersei I reckon with the blessing of her sister

zilog6128

Yeah Jon’s parentage explained (obliquely) thus making him the only viable hookup for Daenerys.

I think Jaime will be the one to kill Cersei. He did not look happy at the end of the last season.

Also, they already know the secret of dragon glass (that it can kill white walkers) but it can’t be made; it’s naturally occurring (although I suppose he might figure out how to get a load more of it). I reckon Sam will be the one to save the day at the end (possibly making up for his earlier cowardice via some form of heroic sacrifice)

Hopefully Bran will do something interesting as he’s had one of the most tedious storylines so far! (albeit with some cool bits that have furthered the plot/explained stuff)

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Jaime will be the one to kill Cersei, only then he will have gained full redemption. Recreating his killing of the mad king.
    The hound will meet up with Arya and help her complete her kill list.

Intriguing. The one thing that GoT seems to do very well is what no-one expects tho…

Watched end of series 6 last night. That was… interesting.

GrahamS

Who will ride the dragons? Daenerys, Jon and Tyrion?

Daenerys and Jon have Targaryen blood and there are hints that Tyrion might too (“You’re no son of mine”)

Rockape63
    Free Member

I think Jaime will be the one to kill Cersei. He did not look happy at the end of the last season.

Well he wouldn’t have would he…I mean he’s just walked in to find his Son (the King) has committed suicide after his much adored wife was blown up! I’m not even going to try and work out the plot….I never know whats happening in the next few minutes, let alone a series! 😕

That 1 hr catch up prog btw, explains a few details in the last episode of S6 that we might not have fully grasped.

DrJ

I watched the first season, so just to get up to speed for Season 7, can anyone tell me if anything happened in the intervening 5 seasons apart from various gangs of people wandering around the countryside, periodically chopping lumps off each other, with a sprinkling of t*** and a** ??

dantsw13

You sure you haven’t seen it all???

kimbers

I havent seen the last 3 seasons!!

I was kind of hoping that I could hold out until the end….

but i failed

currently binging on the lot, up to the end of season 4 tonight, i shouldve held out and at least waited until i could download all of season 7 in one go!

I am weak

jekkyl

He certainly likes strong female characters.

swavis

I watched the catch up last night, blimey there’s a lot I’ve forgotten 😯

I thought we had already found out Jon’s heritage via brans visions with the 3 eyed raven?

This being the most obvious part 😆

fathomer

This catch up, what channel was it on?

angeldust
    Free Member

Available on Sky Q

zilog6128

This catch up, what channel was it on?

Atlantic, they’ve been running it the last few nights

fathomer

Ah well, we have neither!

kimbers

there are other ways fathomer, & no money goes to rupert murdoch!

Drac

Available on Sky Q Box Set.

I everntually caught up after almost 2 years last week.

swavis

The wait is almost over! (ok I could’ve stayed up last night but I’m not that keen) 😀

totalshell

no spoliers here.. stayed up..actually woke as it was finishing at 3 am. thankfuly had recorded it.. an hour long trailer other than a camp cameo and blood lust and shit happening ( repeatedly) (repeatedly) a strong start. plenty of my fav characters.. whats not to like… no spoilers here..other than.. winter is comeing.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Wow!!
    Enjoyed that a lot.
    Kicked off in style, carried on well and started to set up a lot.
    And the last line was perfect.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 879 total)

The topic ‘Game of Thrones Season 7’ is closed to new replies.