Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Gaggia Coffee & backflushing
  • aphex_2k
    Free Member

Can I back flush a gaggia coffee (I think was made before the classic) using a blind filter and cafiza? Googling gaggia coffee back flush gives me heaps of info but nothing I can see relating to my specific machine.

carloz
    Free Member

I used to have one and I read that you can’t back flush them. Mine never came with a blind filter either.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I have a gaggia classic, gaggia state that you can’t back flush, but I do and I haven’t died yet. Had it for 4 years.

craigxxl
    Free Member

What is backflushing?

willard

Well, when one coffee machine and another coffee machine love each other _very_ much and also get invited to the right sort of parties, they may experiment with shower hoses, warm water and some sort of cleaning agent.

At a guess.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

The classic has the 3 way valve so you can back flush but on the Coffee there doesn’t seem to be anywhere for the backflushed water to come out. I’ll give it a shot. The worst that can happen is that it explodes and I get covered in bits of plastic and near boiling point dirty water. :s

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

If you’re having that problem with the body load I suggest switching to a lower caffeine content coffee. It always causes that problem for me!

I’ll get my coat…

➡ ➡ ➡ ➡ ➡ ➡ ➡

aphex_2k
    Free Member

*beep beep”

Yeah your taxi’s just pulled up.

🙄

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Gaggia Coffee & backflushing’ is closed to new replies.