Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Full Fat Friday. Well….?
  • binners

What’ve you had then?

Me and Binnerette number 2 have been out and about doing vaguely work-related stuff so treated ourselves to a Maccy D’s. Large Big Tasty Meal and Chicken Legend Meal, respectively, went down lovely.

I now feel like I’ve eaten a Breezeblock. We’re just about to head out on our bikes  to ride it off

What’ve you had then*?

* usual rules apply. Nobody wants to know about your salad. Porkers only on this thread, please?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ham sandwich 👍🌬

molgrips
    Free Member

Have eaten healthily today, but on Tuesday we had pizza delivered and on Wednesday we had MacDs!

First time we’ve ever done two days in a row, for the haters, and not something I’m keen to repeat.  We nearly got scurvy.

windydave13
    Free Member

Hoisin sauce chicken stir fry (including noodles) with a side of double cooked chips + tin of full fat pop. I may need to be rolled out the office today

ballsofcottonwool
    Free Member

Lunch was leftover homemade curry from last night.  Brown rice, Sour chickpea and Aubergine curry, Lentil Dahl with Courgette, Saag-Aloo. Sounds healthy but it was all cooked with a bucket load of ghee.

mogrim

The chicken breast I had would have been healthier if I hadn’t cooked it in the rendered fat from the three rashers of streaky bacon that went with it…

I compensated for the broccoli side with an ice cream for pudding.

Drac

Breakfast.

Lunch was a steak pie from the same place. There are no better pies.

Murray

2 veggie burgers, oven chips and broad beans for breakfast (because I didn’t have any food last night). Tesco curry for lunch as daughter #2 wanted a Korma.

I can still move – just.

mogrim

Lunch was a steak pie from the same place. There are no better pies.

Seems to be lacking a lid… stoner, is that you?

Drac

Wrong thread Murray.

Drac

Seems to be lacking a lid… stoner, is that you?

The egg is the lid.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Fish and chips for lunch

Tunnocks Tea Cakes right now!

munrobiker
    Free Member

Seems every bugger is at it. Having had one of McDonald’s Signature burgers (the first actually nice McDonald’s meal I’ve ever had – Burger King for me. Or a Wimpy if I can find one) on my birthday last week I thought I’d upgrade my payday Greggs to a burger. The drive through queue was back out to the main road! Had to sack it off and go for a pulled pork slice, baked bean sausage and cheese melt and a custard donut.

Wagamama’s for tea as we’re off to see the live version of Early Doors in Salford. We were hoping for a Frankie and Benny’s (American wife says it’s the most authentic American food in the UK) but parking and time and blah blah blah means I can’t have my ribs and chicken wing combo.

failedengineer

Chips and curry sauce.

Drac

American wife says it’s the most authentic American food in the UK

Has she not been home for a long time?

thepurist

A proper Bakewell pudding from Bakewell (but eaten in Berkshire).

Akers

It has been a hungry day. Started off with a brace of mini Pork & Pickle pies mid morning. Cycled into town to do some banking at lunchtime and got chilli and basil chicken (extra hot) with noodles from the Thai stall in the market. Rounded off with 3 Reeces Peanut Butter Cups for afternoon tea.

Extra exercise needed afterwork!

40mpg

Trying to be good-ish having spent 4 days last weekend at Big Bike Bash on a diet of cheese and bacon burgers, burritos and cider.

Coyote
    Free Member

Dirty Maccies breakfast, double sausage and egg McMuffin meal

Lunch was hot ham and cheese baguette from Crawshaws with a side of salt and pepper chips.

i think I’ve blown through my salt allowance for September…

brakes
    Free Member

I’m still digesting last night’s curry. Half the garlicky sauce is still lingering in my mouth.

hodgynd
    Free Member

Very little so far ..

1x Greggs Steak & Cheese Roll & a Twin Wispa Bar ..waiting for an M&S Lemon Chicken in Breadcrumbs with Cheddar & Pamesan to cook which I will have with a corn on the cob with lots of butter & black pepper ..

olddog

Fried egg butty for lunch. Pizza and beer for tea.

matt_outandabout

There’s a joint of ham in the slow cooker, cauliflower cheese (heavy on the cheese) in oven and one of the mini_oab’s just requested chippy chips…

I’ll open the beer while the chips are collected…

*Burp*

wordnumb
    Free Member

Vege samosas and (more) beer.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I was due a free coffee with my reward card so treated myself to some blueberry and strawberry sponge cake at lunchtime.

lister

A dirty Tesco spicy meat pizza and a couple of Kro (proper stuff from Morzine).

Chocolate and wine later 👍

Tracey

Four hot Gregg’s sausage rolls followed by a bag of Yorkie big buttons

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Bacon black pud and mushroom baguette for brekkie, wasn’t going to eat until tonight but went to pick up the kids from my mum’s and she’d got me a steak and kidney pie! Winner! Sausages and wedges for tea . Hell yeah!

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Haribo in the hot tub

MoreCashThanDash

Last night of family holiday, so popped across the road to support the local café as it opens late on Friday nights.

I had the double cheeseburger – made with 2 proper burgers from the award winning butchers down the road – which came with proper chips and a proper portion of onion rings.

I couldn’t manage all my chips. I’m looking at the bottle of beer I had saved for tonight and genuinely wondering how I’m going to drink it.

I’m ashamed of what I’ve become…..

slowoldman

Fish Chips and peas, bread and butter, tea. Oh and a pint of Bradfields best.

It was after a bike ride though, so just refuelling.

matt_outandabout

Haribo in the hot tub

Utter filth.

timidwheeler

I had the chicken, ham and leek pie. Mr TW had gammon, egg and pineapple.

Sorry only an after picture available.

molgrips
    Free Member

I’m having a mini Vienetta on a stick.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Next door for egg & chips. With bread and butter. And a nice crisp white wine.

Which was nice.

sirromj

We had curry from a jar with rice and a naan a few hours ago, it was actually ok, but not spicy, but I had been sweaty enough from cycling already today. Hungerwise not feeling at all satisfied now 🙁

edit: the sauce from the jar, not the veg or chicken!

MoreCashThanDash

I’ve just googled “Vieneta on a stick” – who knew?

theboatman
    Free Member

After finishing 5 days work in 4, we constructively used day 5 preparing ourselves for a day of beer, including a pie n mash lunch, and accidentally veggie/ vegan tea, and fish and chip supper to end the evening . Today’s bike ride, will be tomorrow 🤢😧

Fat-boy-fat

8 course tasting menu at a fancy Dan restaurant with matching wines plus a bundle of fizzy drinks before and after. Followed up this morning with eggs benedict. Need to lie down now.

breadcrumb

A day late but had a rather tasty BBQ sauce meatball baguette topped with cheese and onion rings from the local deli. I would of taken a photo but it had to be eaten!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘Full Fat Friday. Well….?’ is closed to new replies.