Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Full Fat Friday. Suns out edition
  • binners

Good afternoon fellow carb-hungry ones

The sun is out for the first time in what seems like an eternity. And with it the desire to indulge in cosmopolitan al fresco dining in its warm welcoming rays. Maybe a nice Mediterranean salad? Olives? Perhaps a ciabatta involving some roasted red peppers and goats cheese

Sod that!

Today has been a four sausage rolls day from Greggs

I bought a four pack and only initially only planned to have two. Who was I kidding? 😀

Steak and chips for tea later

What’ve you got then, fellow porkers?

fasthaggis

The Sun is indeed out Binners,it’s been a good start to the weekend…
    From another thread –>>

fasthaggis
    Bought all the Techies Steak Bridies on rolls and lots of cake.
    They were in an excellent Friday mood so the banter was top class 👍🤣

Posted 1 hour ago

towpathman

Went for a ride, stopped for a cup of tea, bacon buttie and a slice of cake. Now sat in the garden eating ice cream, washing down with some coke.

Curry for dinner tonight!

MoreCashThanDash

Did my familial duty and took my parents to the garden centre this morning, and was rewarded with a ridiculous amount of bacon in a sandwich at the cafe.

Houns

Pizza and beers in the garden earlier, not-fish finger sandwiches later

p7eaven
    Free Member

Eggs chips and beans or peas. Cup of tea. Choco ice cream with choco chunks. Pint of bitter and some nuts or Space Raiders still haven’t decided on snaxxx

benp1

Had 3 course meals for lunch and dinner yesterday. Had to tone it back today

Just 2 pasties for lunch. Had a little tzatziki style dip on the side. Was absolutely delicious!

Chicken stir fry – thigh and breast meat, browned off in a multitude of spices, chilli flakes, soy sauce and sesame seeds. Pepper, onion, spring onions, mushrooms, asparagus, in balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and chilli flakes, fried in olive oil. Chicken added to finish off in wok. Delicious

S’up fatties

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Looking like a chippy tea in casa stabiliser

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Full Fat Friday. Suns out edition’ is closed to new replies.