Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Full Fat Friday. Festive edition
  • binners

Ho ho ho fellow porkers.

The season of overeating is upon us. Praise the lord! I’m undecided as to what I’ll be indulging in shortly but it’ll involve walking down to Mannings, our local bakery

But lets widen this out into our favourite festive treats. We went out last night to our new local boozer, Casked, which has had pizza ovens fitted. Sampling their wares in anticipation of our annual Monday Night Pub Ride christmas do

Here we have their Christmas dinner pizza. Turkey, stuffing, sausage, bacon and cranberry sauce. Mrs Binners said it was very nice

I went for the none-festive Pepperoni and Jalapeños

Loverly!

What’ve you go then, you lot?

Whats your go to festive feast?

willard

I just had beans and fried egg on toast for lunch. It was delicious, even without the 1:1 ratio of grated cheese.

I need to do that more. Maybe have egg and chips too. Mmmmm. Chips….

jimdubleyou

Just had a pepperoni pizza for lunch. It was a pizza express from Tesco though, and it didn’t look as nice as that one above…

Might walk into town later for something festive from Greggs, Mrs Dubs has got a few work mates over for an end of term party later…

vmgscot

Received a box of Cornish pasties (delivered from Cornwall Pasties) – turkey/cranberry in the oven just now and tin of beans readying themselves

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Full Fat Friday. Festive edition’ is closed to new replies.