Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Fuji Rajan 1.1 on CRC, thoughts?
  • mazdarati

So I’m still searching for a new bike. Anyone have thoughts on this? I know it’s not an established brand etc. but was well reviewed by BIKE magazine in USA and it seems a bit of a bargain at £1800 or would I get better elsewhere?!?!

Fuji Rakan

SaxonRider

I can’t say anything about that specific bike, but I bought a Fuji CX bike from CRC last summer, and it has been serving me extremely well.

I get like you – not knowing anything about the brand, and wondering if it was worth the punt – but I have been extremely happy.

On the basis of my good experience, if I was asking the same question you are now, I would go for it.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Fuji are quite big here in my obscure small town in Northern Sweden. They seem decent.   Only a bargin if that is what you really want though.

nuke

https://www.fujibikes.com/usa/bikes/mountain/trail/rakan/rakan-29-1-1

Geometry looks pretty good to me so at that price, looks a bit of a bargain as nice spec with Revs, GX, DT Swiss etc

chakaping
    Free Member

Looks like a great bike with decent geometry and spec, chainstays on the shorter side – but some people like that.

On-trend Austin Allegro beige colour too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Fuji Rajan 1.1 on CRC, thoughts?’ is closed to new replies.