Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 128 total)
  • Friday A&A
  • robdob
    Free Member

“non cake eating people”

ROFLMAO!!!

Pyro

Aleigh – My wrestling addicted female housemate can’t decide whether the Rock is fanciable or not. On the ‘yes’ side, he is very athletic and well muscled. On the ‘no’ side, his real name’s Dwayne… 😆

I’ll add one of the less indecent shots of another wrestler:

Michelle McCool

sharki
    Free Member

I’ve eat cake, lots of it, aslo i have a spine grove like that, so simon that’s not the truth….

Now boys you too can eat lots of cake AND have a grove too, just follow my carefully applied training plan..

i’ll not be posting picture proof, either as it’s not in the rules, same as i’ve a photoshop copy with a lizard tattoo on my butt cheek.

So apt in the ‘is she part reptile’

kona_uk
    Free Member

What does A & A stand for ??

robdob
    Free Member

I think we need some extensive research here. I will volunteer to eat epic amounts of cake and then you can take a look at my back. All sponsored by STW of course.

I will need tea as well, thanks. Only fair, y’see.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Any bloke what complained about the FSB thread is a sad git. Get a life!

And just to clear that up again, I never reported it and I only commented in the thread that it was outside the rules for being non-athletic-based (and hence double standards). I welcome pics of men in A&A, in a wholely non-gay sense! 😆

Pyro

Aesthetic and Athletic, Kona

robdob
    Free Member

I think we should have a Friday cake thread. G&F maybe? (gorgeous and fattening!!!!)

kona_uk
    Free Member

Cheers pyro, just read it on a post…

sharki
    Free Member

Just fridays???? get a life!

aleigh
    Free Member

pyro – I agree re the name lol! He should have just stuck to ‘The Rock’ and from a birds point of view, that Michelle is pretty hot – I wouldn’t mind a figure like hers 😆

mrsflash
    Free Member

If we’re having a cake thread, can we have a cheese thread? I’d rather eat cheese than cake.

sharki
    Free Member

I had a cheese thread on that thong i wore..it wasn’t mine!

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Cheese? Cake? what about people who want steak? or fish and chips?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I only commented in the thread that it was outside the rules

Grass.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Grass.

lol

aleigh
    Free Member

i’m sure rocketdog and simon ralli would love to post on a cake thread, they always seem to find amazing cake!

coffeeking
    Free Member

I like a nice cheap cheesecake more than just about anything. I like the idea of the cake thread and the cheese thread, therefore!

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Never been a cake fan 🙄

shinsplints

Darcy Turenne : freeriderist

Elizabeth Keefe Hatch : roadie

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Must not comment on her large endowments seeming incongruos with her sport….

Anna-B
    Free Member

This is all very well but I don’t fancy athlete blokes…. with the exception of the archer, I’m running off to learn that sport as well. I miss SFB 🙁 I mean FSB 😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

What does A & A stand for ??

Arse & Elbow but for those that can’t tell the difference…

I miss SFB [:(] I mean FSB [:wink:]

why thankyou annabananna :o)

This is all very well but I don’t fancy athlete blokes

in which case this thread is not for you but you might get lucky on a cake related thread ?

Must not comment on her large endowments

indeed, I got banned for making a size-related comment about a certain lady’s pert bust 🙁

coffeeking
    Free Member

in which case this thread is not for you but you might get lucky on a cake related thread ?

Ahh you lighten my days simon 😀

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I’m trying to work out if Liz Hatch’s plunging neckline is for improved cooling or to psych out her differently endowed opponents ? Is it wrong to say “Cop these norks loser ?” ??

bomberman
    Free Member

I’m trying to work out if Liz Hatch’s plunging neckline is for improved cooling or to psych out her differently endowed opponents ?

only if her opponents were going the wrong way

bomberman
    Free Member

and by the way Mark, i think you’re a noob for closing down aleigh’s women’s version of this thread – especially since the reason for it was that it was brought to your attention. you’ve posted on here yourself and not shut this one down…. whats the matter – no balls? 😉

shinsplints

She seems to have got her competitors at it aswell….

coffeeking
    Free Member

bomberman – think you missed the point 😉

Mark

yawn! Yet another person who hasn’t actually read the rules!

tlr

You chaps need to show some dedication to the cause. This thread

http://ukbouldering.com/board/index.php/topic,10790.0/topicseen.html

is in its third iteration, has been runnng for years and soley features female climbers (and yes, there is a male only equivelant also running).

aleigh
    Free Member

thanks bomberman 😆

Pickers

Tesco value running cossie?

bomberman
    Free Member

Mark – read the rules, still don’t get it. would email you direct but your emails not in your profile. Since your a Mod i guess you can do whatever you want but in MY eyes, what you did just serves to put women off using the forum. which is a bad thing.

aleigh – stick around 🙂

aleigh
    Free Member

I will be 😆

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

what you did just serves to put women off using the forum. which is a bad thing.

how exactly ? As he’s stated, mild perving is allowed, so long as the excuse of athleticism is maintained, and this applies equally to men and women. I can’t imagine many women will be put off the forum because they’re not allowed to post non-athletic sexy blokes’ piccies 🙂

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

and that aleigh character is just a naughty tease…

aleigh
    Free Member

A mild form of perving is allowed 😆

Really

aleigh
    Free Member

my character is fine!

JulianA
    Free Member

Yeah, I wondered about the ‘Tesco value’ thing!

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 128 total)

The topic ‘Friday A&A’ is closed to new replies.