Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday 648 – Sort It Out Edition
  • Ben_Haworth

Enough with the chocolate, it’s time for everyone’s favourite end-of-the-week shiny bits showcase: Fresh Goods Friday!

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

Fresh Goods Friday 648 – Sort It Out Edition

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

Bruce

I am not they only person who goes on holiday without spare shoes then. I set off for a weeks sea kayaking in Orkney and had to detour to Tiso on a roundabout near Perth to buy some sensible trainers.

Sandwich

With Mrs Sandwich showing me footage from the Sam Smith gig last night and the picture of Chipps I’m off for a lie down in a dark room!

rootes1
    nickc

I think a photo from @Chipps Only Fans page has made it into FGF by mistake.

Northwind

I feel personally attacked by the storage thing- was just halfway through building a tool trolley thing, went to teh shed to get some bolts, knocked the organiser over, probably about 2000 M8 nuts bolts and washers now all over the floor

pisco

“bone conducting headphones so the bass is pretty good”
    That’s an oxymoron right there

doomanic

@pisco you have misunderstood, if you re-read the whole sentence you should get it.

They have a driver that is 3x larger than typical buds and bone conducting headphones so the bass is pretty good.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.