Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday 630: Behind The Radiator Edition
  • stwhannah

The orange-chested robin redbreast is called redbreast because there was no English word for the colour orange until the 16th century.

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

Fresh Goods Friday 630: Behind The Radiator Edition

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

scaredypants

Is the pope caloric ?
    If so, better check any garden weeds for bears

darlobiker

I have to spend how much to get get a free rockband?

Gribs

The VMSHOX fork look very much like rebadged Himalo suspension fork. The rear is a probably a rebadged EXAform 588RL.

igm

<h3>Surprise Pope</h3>
    It’s not a picture of Chips’ dad is it?

I was just leaving.

lovewookie

That ebike is definitely sourced from a supermarket sweep of the cycling sections of Alibaba.

Fat-boy-fat

Gotta call nonsense on that SFA comment. Radiator, Guerrilla, and Rings Around the World are brilliant albums. They lost their way with Phantom Power onwards, but came back triumphantly with Dark Days / Light Years.

jimplops

The ebike looks like the ICAN one with lower spec parts

matt_outandabout

surprise pope

Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition.

rickon
    Free Member

Pffft. £4.5k for a hardtail with rigid forks?!! That’s how much my Orbea enduro eBike cost me! And that has two suspensions, an uppy downy bum, and a lot more rubber.

Beeeeee…jessus.

fahzure

Is it really an eMTB or is is it a low power eMoto with pedals (aka Class 3)?

metalheart
    Free Member

Lady in the radiator song reminds me of when my (then) SiL was due to get her wisdom teeth removed. In my infinite empathy mode I advised her she would come back looking like the LITR…

And lo, it came to pass. I think me singing it to her when she came in through the door was probably a case of ‘too soon’… but I think she has forgiven me now (it was the 80’s).

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.