Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday 618: Standing In A Line Edition
  • Ben_Haworth

Bank Holiday incoming! What better way to celebrate an extra day off work than taking a look at FGF618? And look! Thread Of The Week has returned.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

Fresh Goods Friday 618: Standing In A Line Edition

Support us from less than £0.06/day and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

desperatebicycle

Redshift Sports ShockStop PRO stem – it may be 80s (90s prolly though) in form n function.. but it sure ain’t in “Price: £269.99”! For a frickin stem! I guess PRO means Professionals only 😆

chrismac

That Lezyne tool looks handy

ChrisL

I like the colour of that Occam.

matt_outandabout

I like the colour of that Occam.

👌

danieljohnreynolds

I got the older original Redshift stem through Kickstarter about x years ago (no idea how many actually …) and swear by it. I have it on my drop-bar/CX/gravel/whatever bike and I find it’s movement almost unnoticeable except that my wrists have been thanking me since I got it. Wouldn’t pay for the extra-sexy Pro one but would defo recommend the cheaper version.

jam-bo

likewise, I have the non-pro version of the redshift and while it’s no rudy, it really takes the edge off of rougher trails and the chunkier gravel we get down here on dartmoor.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Reckon I could do that scraggy puss no worries… poor bugger probably just needs a stroke mind

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

Green Hope pads = green Galfer pads?

jimmy748

New Hope green are made by Trickstuff, and are significantly better than the already excellent Galfers.

ta11pau1

Green Hope pads = green Galfer pads?

Nope, they’re not made by galfer. According to someone, they’re made by the same people who make the pads for trickstuff brakes.

kelvin

I have a redshift stem… also rate it highly.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

That stem would go well with the Shockster rear suspension converter for a discrete full-sus Gravel setup… https://www.ebay.com/itm/123872652211

Northwind

I’m looking at that Occam and wokdering just how much dropper post it can take, the orbea frame design seems like it could limit it? On a bike like that I’d want Monstrous Ridiculous Drop.

It’s a shame the redshift only comes in (probably only works in) long sizes, I’d be tempted post wrist-break to try one on the fatty

zerocool

I can vouch for the quality and practicality of the Fidlock bottle. I’ve not lost mine from my hardtail through blasts down BPW and FOD, even though the Rwandan of me got quite tattled on a 130mm hardtail.

tomhoward

It’s a shame the redshift only comes in (probably only works in) long sizes, I’d be tempted post wrist-break to try one on the fatty

Agazzini Soft ride?

Internet Rummagings – The Flexible Edition

rOcKeTdOg

The redshift pro stem is great, got one paired with the pro seat post and it’s saved my old back many a time

Del

220 quid for a front mech? scarcity value?

tomhoward

Leccy innit

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.