Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday 616: The Loamer Edition
  • Ben_Haworth

Loamer. This appears to be the word of the year within hip mountain bike circles. WTF does it mean? I’m not exactly sure. Something very soily?

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

Fresh Goods Friday 616: The Loamer Edition

Support us from less than £0.06/day and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

stwhannah

I was told this week that as it is illegal to discharge sewage into canals (because it would be trapped in there) that’s it’s actually cleaner in most uk canals than it is in rivers. Quick dip anyone? 🤢

amandawishart

They have special poo-dumping-zones, but imagine if your pot was full and you can only travel at 4mph to get to the nearest waste disposal pond

sargey2003

3 pics of the hose, 2 of the nozzle and not a lot of the pressure washer itself (one distant, the other out of focus) – perhaps not the most helpful choice of shots?

darksideby182

That canyon flat headset cap can go straight in the bin along with the plastic spacers they do. Ihave this system on my Spectral and it made a horrible creaking noise.

amandawishart

@sargey2003 How about now? 🙂

tthew

Reminds me, I must sort out my Worx one for sale… (coming to a classifieds near you soon.)

Yak

Autumn loamers….. mmmm ! Can’t wait!

teamslug
    Free Member

Just this week I got the titan washer from Screwfix for £80.

bearGrease

The delivery went missing inside the ST office. We had a picture of it being delivered, but it had vanished.

So you ordered your own merch from your own shop to be delivered to your own office?

@ltmach
    Free Member

If, indeed, ‘”Amanda” does sound quite a lot like “A Panda”’ – has @amandawishart thought of capitalising on this rare gift by auditioning for Britain’s Got Talent?

fahzure

That Stooges album is the beginning of punk and one the greatest albums of all time. Give it a listen and marvel at what was going on in 1970.

sargey2003

@Amanda – perfect response, thank you 🙂

Ben_Haworth

@Fazhure_Freeride Raw Power FTW 👊

MrAgreeable

Fun House for me.

Non-fascinating fact – we have the kids version of that ToGo Ware set, and the tiny knife from it went missing for several months before it was located down the back of one of Chipps Chippendale’s sofas.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.