Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Fresh Good Friday 645 – Things that make you go Mmm…
  • Ben_Haworth

Mmm… Pentax 645. Benji wrote that, and then went on holiday. So who knows? What sort of ‘Mmm’ is it? Perhaps it’s a ‘Mmm’ of the variety you give to …

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

Fresh Good Friday 645 – Things that make you go Mmm…

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

ta11pau1

1990. Good god!

Ben_Haworth

Pentax 645. Always wanted one. Medium format camera init. Mmm…

tthew

Just run me through how you get 4 sided entry on the Mallet pedal? 😁

ta11pau1

Just run me through how you get 4 sided entry on the Mallet pedal?

The clip mechanism can be entered on 4 sides. Thought that was fairly obvious 😁

Rubber_Buccaneer

Just run me through how you get 4 sided entry on the Mallet pedal?

Left side, right side, top side and backside?

tthew

How are you clipping into the left and right with the body of the pedal around it?

Unless the clip bit can rotate within the body, in which case I’m the numb nuts.

brakestoomuch

Many Happy Returns, Amanda and best of luck to Tom, wherever he has moved on to. That looks like a good cake. Mmm, indeed.

Is it just me, or does the statue in the Canyon picture look like it’s exclaiming, “Goodness!”

chvck
    Free Member

Unless the clip bit can rotate within the body, in which case I’m the numb nuts.

You got it.

ta11pau1

Correct. 😉

But there is no left and right, there’s just four sides to the (freely rotating within the pedal cage) clip mechanism.

nickc

I don’t think I’m ever going to get to like Tan wall tyres. They just look wrong to me.

honourablegeorge

nickc

I don’t think I’m ever going to get to like Tan wall tyres. They just look wrong to me.

Luckily they’re the hard compoound speedgrip ones, so you’ll be ditching them anyway for grippier ones

tthew

You got it.

Correct. 😉

So, not things that make you go Mmm, more like things that make you go

chrismac

I hope so the products featured are made in a stw approved manner and not using cheap labour round the world. I would hate them to be promoting products that don’t meet their standards

kendonagasaki

We have the statue from the Canyon ad in our back garden. 😁

prettygreenparrot

The Micra is an excellent keyring Leatherman® tool. I was hard-pushed to choose between it and the Squirt or whatever the pliers one is. Micra won out as scissors are a winner.

Just remember to remove it from your keys when boarding a plane.

prettygreenparrot

Amyl and the sniffers. Great choice! Not seen any of their promo videos before but the music is great.

prettygreenparrot

Happy birthday 🎂 Amanda!
    Goodbye to Tom? 😢 all the best for your next step.

schmiken

You’re welcome and happy birthday!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.