Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Free Guiding – Snowdonia and other places
  • mtbguiding
    Free Member

I am taking an important leading/guiding assessment at the end of March, and need to make sure I am feeling slick and confident after a winter’s layoff.

So I am looking for a few mountain biking guinea pigs who would like some free guiding.

What’s on offer?
    Free guided days in Snowdonia or North Wales (or if there’s a good group of you I could perhaps stretch to the Beacons, the Peak or the Lakes). It would be natural stuff not trail centres (unless the weather was absolutely cataclysmic), and the rides would be at least a long half-day, preferably longer. I can instruct a little too but these definitely aren’t coaching days they are guided rides.

Who am I looking for?
    Happy to take riders of all abilities, male or female, as long as you feel up to a tough half day minimum – preferably longer. Ideally you’ll be a group of 4-8 but if you’re on your own, I am happy to pool riders together to make a group if we can make the dates work.

Oh! And preferably I don’t know you and definitely haven’t ridden with you before…

What do I want in return?
    Apart from giving it your best shot on the day, not a lot really. Would be great if you’d perhaps post a review on social media/website/anywhere relevant really (as long as you had a good day!)

Small Print
    Doesn’t include accommodation or transport though should be able to advise on both. I am already qualified and insured for the activities planned.

Dates as follows
    March 6
    March 12/13
    March 18/19

Check out my website http://www.mtbguiding.co.uk for more information and email me on tom@mtbguiding.co.uk to book a place.

Thanks

flatfish
    Free Member

YGM

allthepies
    Free Member

Likes.

Great website Tom.

breninbeener

Ygm! 🙂

mtbguiding
    Free Member

Can I just add, that if you could email me with the dates you can make, preferred location and numbers – thanks!

jekkyl

No weekend dates?

mtbguiding
    Free Member

No weekend dates?

Sorry, can’t do weekends – have a living to earn 🙁

mtbguiding
    Free Member

Just to let peeps know the 13th and 18th are full, 19th is close will likely be Snowdonia. Be good to hear from anyone interested in the 6th or 12th. If you could email me and let me know which dates you can do, where you can do and how many? Cheers

kirky72
    Free Member

Where do you think you are heading on the 12th, if its the peaks or North Wales I might be able to make that one?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Free Guiding – Snowdonia and other places’ is closed to new replies.