Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • fox dpx2 setting sag
  • blade72003
    Free Member

I’ve just bought a 2021 hybrid 160 and trying to set the rear shock up its a fox dpx2 and can’t achieve the correct sag weigh in at 105kg i been I’ve pump to up 50 psi at a time and pump the shock to 350 psi and still can’t get 25% sag any thing to check or set up as fill like blowing through first part of the stroke way to quickly ive check it with 3 different pumps and added a volume spacer still not happy with it any surgestions?

weeksy

DPX2s are really hard to get feeling right in terms of sag, they seem to have a weird suspension curve where they’re really soft in the intial travel, but then ramp up in the 2nd half. I’ve never got one to have the right sag.

They’re lovely and plush thouhg so still give it a try.

For 105kg i’d expect you to be up in the 300s though yes.

blade72003
    Free Member

thanks for the reply not sounding to good know suspension allway a trade off but would have though at over 300 psi be like a rock solid ride

b33k34

DPX2 does need remarkably high pressures – I need to run significantly higher than I’ve run on any other shock (to the point where cheap shock pumps are a struggle) and I’m only 80kg

beaker2135

I probably come in at 100kg all up and I’m running mine at 250psi
    I like both wheels on the floor mind

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.