Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Forum queries
  • rockbus

Struggling with the forum and wonder if anyone can shed some light on couple of things.

when I try and reply to comment just brings up blank comment box rather than quoting comment I’m replying to

is there any way of following posts and getting notifications?

can you just bring up posts that have been updated since last time you visited

jam-bo

No. That’ll be in the new forum.

CheesybeanZ

when I try and reply to comment just brings up blank comment box rather than quoting comment I’m replying to

You need to copy the comments your replying too.

No

No

dyna-ti

1.Copy the text you want to rely to.

2.Press ‘reply’

3.Select quotation marks(cursor moves a bit to the right) Paste in copied text

4.Hit enter a couple of times or your reply will end p highlighted too. It moves the cursor back to the start position.

5.Hit submit.

I know on different forums you can highlight sections of text or the whole thing and ‘reply’ will automatically place it all in your post/submit box.

We aren’t one of those types of forums. We’re the pound shop version.

Not even got any emojis to choose from.

tjagain

You can also type things in fully

ie [ quote= “rockbus” ] said something : – ) [ /quote] without the spaces gives you

edit: FFS I did something wrong when I was trying to be clever

Edit again – got it second time

tjagain

There is ( used to be??) a different setting for replys with more options but I can’t find that setting now

tjagain

found it.  top right little figure – click that takes you to a drop down then select my account  / preferences/ fancy editor

thols2

That’ll be in the new forum.

The one scheduled for next Friday?

rOcKeTdOg

Fancy editor

?

reeksy

Oh… <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>now that</span> is – i wondered why it was so hard to post images here!

Fancy Pants

Drac

Not even got any emojis to choose from.

😞

nixie

Emojis are just characters. Don’t need a button. Pretty much all devices can write them (windows has an emoji keyboard).

tjagain

🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.