• This topic has 14 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • forget cats vs dogs, forget batman vs banana man…. this is…
  • cinnamon_girl

Do they not have the equivalent of the RSPCA over there? Cruelty in my book. 😐

hammyuk
    Free Member

Only in America…..

thepurist

Genius work on the captions. ‘If that is meant to be Chewbacca…’ 😀

DezB
    Free Member

Oh my lordy. Those are amazing/sad/bizarre/freaky/pathetic/brilliant all in equal measures.
    Hey, C_G – if the dogs are stupid enough to stand there and let them do it… 😉

Stoner
    Free Member

Why on earth would anyone get a tattoo? Dont they realise how silly they look?

philconsequence
    Free Member

if you want the non-animal cruelty but all animal-awesome version… simply draw eyebrows on your dog:

Junkyard
    Free Member

WTF 😯

cinnamon_girl

Dezmondo – I will await pics of your beautifully and artistically enhanced pooch then, yeah?? 😉

I did laugh at those pics but obviously felt sorry for the pooches being lumbered with such retarded owners. 😐

ocrider

if you want the non-animal cruelty but all animal-awesome version… simply draw eyebrows on your dog

Also works well with babies.

And whatsmore, you can draw moustaches too 😆

warton
    Free Member

is it cruel? all it is is a bit of harmless dye, and a trip to the groomers.

the sesame street one is brilliant

DezB
    Free Member

obviously felt sorry for the pooches being lumbered with such retarded owners.

That’s what they say about my dog too.

is it cruel?
    I think it’s cruel because dogs don’t understand the emotion: “Embarrassment”. 🙂

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

If dogs evolve and the human race remains stagnant, we best flush the archives 😐

rogerthecat
    Free Member

If they could make it really look like a tiger then I would even own a standard Poodle – get it to run alongside the bike, that’d shift the rambles. 😀

DezB
    Free Member

Are you saying.. that isn’t a tiger??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘forget cats vs dogs, forget batman vs banana man…. this is…’ is closed to new replies.