FoD Conditions?

Home Forum Bike Forum FoD Conditions?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • FoD Conditions?
  • wilko1999

I don’t think it’ll get that bad. Sunday conditions were great on back-country stuff, and it would have dried up more since then. Rain this aftie/eve will prob just make it greasy, but it isn’t going to turn into a bog overnight I doubt. When/where are you going?

jimster

We’re down on Saturday, Pedal-a-bikeaway.

Looking to do Verderers, pick up the Leat down to Parkend, Dowies for a looksie

wilko1999

Mate by then conditions are gonna be superb, I’d start getting excited now if I were you!

jimster

Yep, time for the weekly Forest of Dean trail conditions question.

I know rain’s forecast for today, is this going turn them into Somme like conditions or just lay the dust?

Thanks in advance.

fuzzhead

teensy bit of rain today then dry weds/thurs followed by scorchio Fri & Sat – you’re gonna have a great time 🙂

jimster

Mate by then conditions are gonna be superb, I’d start getting excited now if I were you!

I am. 😀 😀

fodmtb

Just been out, nice and dry 🙂

jimster

Really getting excited now, was there much rain down there yesterday?

The deluge the Beeb were forecasting up here was a light shower in the early hours of the morning.

fodmtb

just a little bit of drizzle, dry & warm forecast expected for rest of week, = fast :mrgreen:

Milkie

Thats it, everyone go Saturday, so it’s nice and quiet on the Sunday for me!!! 😀

Premier Icon Bushwacked
    Subscriber

Was DHing (and did the Blue Descent) up there on Monday and the conditions were near to perfect, a little rain won’t change much.

fodmtbguides

Dry out , trails dry though a few muddy patches in the usual areas, forecast looking good for the weekend

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘FoD Conditions?’ is closed to new replies.