Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Fix my business Facebook please
  • nickdavies

Go on, after another thread today , can the stw hive help?

Business Facebook page happy for ages, recently the ‘pages’ app seems to have been deleted and replaced with a business app that I can’t make work.

We had 4 admins using the account, all of them have been de-admined and have no access. The email address used to set the account up has no access to Facebook.

Not an obvious hack as the page is fine, no negative posts. Bizarrely, the only access we have to it is via Instagram, Instagram posts still post to Facebook.

Anyone with any ideas? Facebook contacted but nothing 1 week later.

Cougar

a business app that I can’t make work.

This isn’t descriptive enough to be useful. “I can’t play football, please help.” Am I needing coaching tips or is it because I don’t actually own a football?

zippykona

Me too.
    Thought I’d fixed it but was looking at it from my personal account.

nickdavies

This isn’t descriptive enough to be useful. “I can’t play football, please help.” Am I needing coaching tips or is it because I don’t actually own a football?

Have you used the new system? I’m tech savvy(Ish 🤣).. but it just seems like it’s useless for anything apart from placing ads, with no real help from them. That aside, the issue is not so much one of using it as I can’t get the ‘page’ to work. An hour of figuring the new systems out and I seem to have a grasp of the Facebook business interface, but the problems above are that I have no access to the page I want to admin.

If it wasn’t for the change in systems I would think we had been hacked, but because it seems to have happened at the same time as Facebook switching the old page management system off it seems they are linked.

I have created a new page and I can make that work in the way I expect from my personal account so it’s not just a case of me being unable to work the system which is what I first thought.

Cougar

Have you used the new system? I’m tech savvy(Ish 🤣)

I have not, nor the old for that matter, but “it doesn’t work” tells us nothing and your clarification is no clearer. Would you take a car to a mechanic going “I can’t get it to work?” You say you have “no access,” does that mean you can’t find the admin panel, that the page seems to have disappeared, that you’re getting an access denied error, something else? How would someone replicate your issue?

Describe the symptoms. What are you doing, what are you expecting to see, what are you seeing instead?

brant
    Free Member

I’ve had some extraordinary issues with Facebook business this week. Ad account suspended three times, had to send ID as my personal account was suspended from posting on our business page.

Just used their chat and appeal functions and got it fixed.

Business Suite is terrible. But no worse than Pages.

matt_outandabout

+1 I’ve a staff member wrestling with it this morning again.
    We have an international campaign at climax today and tomorrow, with about 350,000 schools using one of our FB pages, and have been locked out multiple times this week.

zippykona

Clicking on FB links from STW gives me this..
    This page isn’t available
    The link may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Check to see if the link you’re trying to open is correct.
    Go to News Feed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Fix my business Facebook please’ is closed to new replies.