Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Film plots – making election promises look credible?
  • garage-dweller

Exhibit A – Angel Has Fallen

Mike Banning, twice saviour of the US President is sole survivor of a high tech assassination attempt on the president.

A van is found full of his dirty laundry that clearly launched the attack.

His is the only DNA in the vehicle.

He is of course clearly the ring leader because having masterminded killing about 100 secret service people using high tech drones he totally failed to have the intelligence to take his laundry bag with him and blow up or have an accomplice move the van thus ensuring his own lack of implication. No this careful, calculating, ruthless murderer left a clear trail of obviously placed evidence that points to noone but him.

Never mind the fact that at the time the drones were launched that he was visibly not in the van but in a boat.

The FBI of course will not even consider that he has been set up and at no point does it occur to them that someone able to mastermind such an attack might also be capable of framing someone by say nicking a small bag of clothes from their wash basket and a pube from the shower trap.

Do they even read this stuff before it goes into production? Are America’s law enforcement really so daft? This almost makes the first one (Olympus Has Fallen) look vaguely credible.

I don’t know why this one is bugging me so much but seriously at least make some attempt to make the fit up look anything other than something a 5 year old would to stitch up their older sibling.

I’m expecting too much aren’t I?

I bet someone can come up with an even worse one…

lerk
    Free Member

The Passion of Christ

[\Thread]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Film plots – making election promises look credible?’ is closed to new replies.