Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • FGF 569 – The Week That Social Media Broke
  • amandawishart

It seems a long time ago now that some poor employee at Facebook HQ had to stand on a colleague’s shoulder, shimmy in through an open bathroom window, …

By amandawishart

Get the full story on our front page at:

FGF 569 – The Week That Social Media Broke

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

nickc

I know he’s the “founding father”, and a “larger than life” character, and all that goes along with that…But the endless deification and journo fluffing of Mr. Fisher that goes on is getting a bit wearisome now.

Jerm

Why is is the RX9 pro so expensive? For an alloy Apex equipped bike that is a lot of money. What am I missing?

footflaps

Yep, nearly 2x the price of a Sonder equivalent…

mashr

Jerm

Why is is the RX9 pro so expensive? For an alloy Apex equipped bike that is a lot of money. What am I missing?

The badge. Best not to compare it against the likes of the £1,300 Vitus Substance Apex with a near identical spec

brakestoomuch

Charlie for Bond!

edhornby

It’s not Gary tho, it’s Chipps with a tache 😉

charliedontsurf

@brakestoomuch … bail bond?
    Bloody hell, can you imagine it…
    Lights a rolly off lazer beam heading for his balls.
    Don’t you bloody dare shake my home brew.
    Yeah, Q gave me this car, and it has all these special features, but I cant be arsed to read the manual, so its just a car. But I did notice that cars following me burst in to flames when I tune in to radio 4.

Northwind

Ooh, timely one, I was considering a superglue purchase but I just can’t decide whether to go with the Soudal or the classic Loctite.

jimmy

the date is at a jaunty angle so that it is easier to read when on your wrist.

Is that for right-handed watch wearers? Looks even more jaunty for lefties. Or a meringue?

(and… Tune)

dessie72

Great tune, busted many a move to that in the 90s club scene 🕺🕺🕺🤣🤣🤣

darlobiker

I don’t know what it says about me that I only found out about the social media outage when I heard about it on the 10 o’clock news. I think I might be turning into my dad.

chrismac

Is there any reason why the launch of the new trek top fuel has been ignored on this website? On paper it looks as it it would make a great short travel trail bike

rOcKeTdOg

Orange launch a gravel bike update and the stand out feature is it’ll fit 42mm tyres? Is it 2019 again?

Northwind

chrismac

Is there any reason why the launch of the new trek top fuel has been ignored on this website? On paper it looks as it it would make a great short travel trail bike

It got a whole story of its own, look in the top right.

chrismac

Indeed it has now. I was apprised hire far behind all the other mtb outlets stw was with the news

danposs86

Link is wrong for the sleeping bag.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘FGF 569 – The Week That Social Media Broke’ is closed to new replies.