• This topic has 90 replies, 45 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Pook.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)
  • fat policeman tasers 72yr old woman
  • alpin
    Free Member
    tyger
    Free Member

That’s terrible!

firestarter
    Free Member

id have given her some too 😉

trailmonkey

I agree, as she’s 72 years old, she should be allowed to do whatever she wants.

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

You beat me to it. How mad is that, he must be 4 times her size anyway.

Jail for him (I hope)

zokes
    Free Member

It was only speeding! 😉

seven
    Free Member

that’s shocking

Pook

I’d have zapped her.

jon1973
    Free Member

“Go ahead, Tase me,” she replied. “I dare you.”

She did dare him.

hilldodger
    Free Member

“If you don’t step back, you’re going to get Tased,” Mr Bieze said.

“Go ahead, Tase me,” she replied. “I dare you.”

bet she won’t use that line again 😀

Harry_the_Spider

He should have “tased” the camera first.

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

and that is why we have to be very careful about giving the police any additional powers in the UK.

firestarter
    Free Member

im not being funny but if shed have given a bit less lip and done as asked (when being pulled over from breaking the law as it happens) she wouldnt have been zapped

alpin
    Free Member

mick (firestarter) – Member
    id have given her some too

Pook – Member
    I’d have zapped her.

pook and mick. we’re talking about tasering an old lady. not your sexual fanatsies. you’re wrong’uns

firestarter
    Free Member

that n all 😉

rogerthecat
    Free Member

“Constable Sgt. Maj. Gary Griffin has defended Mr Bieze’s actions and said that Mrs Winkfein was belligerent and difficult to handle.”

FFS, I hope he never has to manage a crowd over here – the national grid couldn’t cope with the overload!!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Unbelieveable footage to be fair!!! But then I guess unfortuantely we expect that from AMerican cops!

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Alpin
    It might be part of her sexual fantasy, she didn’t seem scared by the prospect of being zapped.

Stoner
    Free Member

reminds me of ”Dont Taze me Bro!”
    1:50 in

hilldodger
    Free Member

and that is why we have to be very careful about giving the police any additional powers in the UK

No, it’s why we should be very careful when being lippy with an officer who has already warned the suspect – zap ’em all I say, protestors, strikers, hippies, dole fiddlers, beggars, crusties, hoodies……

…….love to see some of those types getting a few volts up their jacksie, that’d learn ’em 😀

Olly
    Free Member

i hate to say it, but im kind of on his side!

she WAS speeding, and needs a ticket

she wouldnt move away from the road when she was ASKED (for her own safety)

when he tried to move her physically away from the road (again for her own safety) she refused.

he tried to cuff her (not sure how he failed on this one, i think that would have done it myself) but failed.

so she gets tazed!
    tough titties beligerent old hag! (no pun intended)

fighting her to forcefully cuff her risks breaking her bones, which will not be as tough as a 30yr old hillbillies.

a tazer will just drop her without damaging her (assuming her heart can hack it)

alpin
    Free Member

Stoner – Member
    reminds me of “Dont Taze me Bro!”
    1:50 in

wooo… i nearly punched my computer screen just then. the other students should have started throwing chairs at the police. mass protest.

police are ****.

Pigface
    Free Member

She asked for it and she got it.

Texas is a very very strange place.

headfirst
    Free Member

loving the tag! 😆

tankslapper
    Free Member

She had it coming to her – fair enough.

If anyone here has ever driven in the states (let alone actually lived there) you will know its a big No No! to get out of your vehicle and gob-off at cops.

Good enough for her – can’t wait for TAZARS here on general release

freeandsingle
    Free Member

Agree with Olly, she was threatening to get back behind the wheel of the car and blatantly resisting arrest, how many times was she warned?

mk1fan
    Free Member

The deputy was merely carrying a request by a member of the public. She told him to tase her so he did. Where’s the problem?

Not seen the vid as I don’t have the right flash player but reading the text I don’t see what the issue is? Her age is irrelevant.

It’s a lot like that woman at the G20 demo who said that although she was screaming abuse in an officers face it was disgraceful that he hit her.

allyharp

She asked for it. She got it. She deserved it.

Nothing wrong.

G
    Free Member

Dare I add, “if you can’t do the time don’t do the crime” ……. 🙄

surfer
    Free Member

I cant believe that was his only strategy for dealing with a belligerent old lady.

Cowardly and disgraceful.

BlingBling
    Free Member

and that is why we have to be very careful about giving the police any additional powers in the UK.

What? Are you saying she didn’t deserve it? 😕

Trying to drive off after being stopped by the police.

Get down bitch 😈

DezB
    Free Member

surfer – Member
    I cant believe that was his only strategy for dealing with a belligerent old lady.

Not nice, but what would the alternative be?

I have to agree with the words “beligerent old hag”

Maybe he should have waited for female backup (with taser)

surfer
    Free Member

Not nice, but what would the alternative be?

Its a tricky situation but to start with he could have tried to calm her down and speak to her with a little more sensitivity. He was using his patronising “policemans” tone which seemed a bit uneccesary. I dont think she was a danger to him or anybody else. If necessary he could have restrained her easily without causing her too much harm then call for backup.

I agree she was difficult but it shows poor skills to resort to something that could have easily ended in her death. As a Police officer its required to use a whole range of skills to deal with difficult situations. This guy obviously only had one!

Pook

If I’m about to do something which could easily end in my death, I tend to weigh up whether doing it would be worthwhile. Perhaps it’s something she should have considered.

surfer
    Free Member

Perhaps it’s something she should have considered

Maybe, but she didn’t appear to be in complete control and was hysterical. He is a professional and should have known better. The police come into contact with people in stressful situations daily, some with mental disabilities, what if she was one of them?

BigDummy
    Free Member

Depends really. In any particular situation, pointing a weapon at someone and saying “do exactly as I say or I am going to really hurt you” works fairly well. Most people, if you threaten to electrocute them until they soil themselves, will take the easy option and do as you demand. But of course you do have to do it if you don’t get total and immediate obedience, otherwise you lose face and credibility.

So it all makes good rational sense.

The question really is whether a police force behaving like that inspires trust and confidence, or whether it cares whether it does or not. 🙂

tankslapper
    Free Member

surfer – Member

Cowardly and disgraceful.

Equal Rights for all…..

surfer
    Free Member

So it all makes good rational sense

For who?

BigDummy
    Free Member

In case it wasn’t fairly obvious from the context, for the policeman, as long as he’s as thick and nasty as slurry. 🙂

falkirk-mark

He should have put a lot more effort into cuffing her and taking her a run down the station. (then they could have kicked her head in and said she fell)
    only joking about the bit in brackets

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘fat policeman tasers 72yr old woman’ is closed to new replies.