Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Fat Boy Slim
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Ever so slightly past it, not wearing shoes for some reason but the boy can play!!!! Turn it the **** up!

zeesaffa
    Free Member

Awesome set!!
    He clearly still loves the good ol’ days as much as I do / did!
    Interesting graphics behind him as well 😉

wrightyson
    Free Member

It was just awesome. I need one last blast with fatboy. It may well be a little bit organised and staged and middle aged, but I don’t care. I so wish I’d been there to see that!

Tracey

Great set for reminiscing to. I think Pete Tong and the Heritage Orchestras Ibiza Classics probably pips it for me. You know how good they are when it appeals to all ages.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Have you seen the tongey thing? I do fancy going to watch that.

trumpton
    Free Member

where did he play? . Was glasto on tv? What channel?

Tracey

Yes went to watch it in Leeds. Well worth going and would go again if and when it comes again.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Isle of white festival, headliner on sky last night. They pretty much played the whole set as well rather than loads of bits with idiotic presenters in between.

Tracey

Saved it so the girls can catch up later.

jam-bo

He played in bude on Friday night, which I found out on Saturday morning.

MoreCashThanDash

Pete Tong and the Heritage Orchestra are in Nottingham in December. I have two tickets

dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

My advice, sell them.

Speeder

Saw him at the Big Feastival a couple of years back. Was very disappointing. Simply couldn’t leave a tune alone, kept teasing the classics and then not delivering anything. Was like it was produced by someone with ADHD. Oh and the graphics seemed like a video so the set was almost certainly prerecorded. I could well be wrong about all of that but it was the first time I’d seen him and I was certainly underwhelmed. Hope it was a blip.

bigdean

Saw him on his tour earlier in the year, great set.

myti
    Free Member

Not the best of dj’s imo but a great show man and knows how to get a crowd buzzing. Last saw him at the mental beach party and best gig was an unannounced appearance at a club night in Brighton in the early naughties where he suprised the crowd and everyone was just hyped on it as he was peak fame then.

wrightyson
    Free Member

so the set was almost certainly prerecorded.

Pre planned may be but not pre recorded.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Fat Boy Slim’ is closed to new replies.