Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Falling into the Devil’s Arse
  • jeffl
    matt_outandabout

How the hell do you fall off that?
    (My office used to be across the road in Castleton, and someone must have tried to cut over from Castle or hill behind….?)

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

On edale MRT Facebook page.

He was following Google maps from his accommodation and fell into the top.

Lucky he’s ok.

IHN

Where the hell was he staying if the route between there and Peak Cavern was over the top of Peak Cavern? Was he squatting in Peveril Castle?

Although, hanging from a tree 100ft above the ground fearing for your life sounds more enjoyable than John Shuttleworth gig…

matt_outandabout

Where the hell was he staying if the route between there and Peak Cavern was over the top of Peak Cavern? Was he squatting in Peveril Castle?

Exactly…The only thing could be that he took a shortcut and the ‘fall in’ was a 5m high fall, not a 20m fall…

avdave2

That’s up there with discovering you’ve got 2 margarines on the go in the fridge when it comes to things that can go horribly wrong in life

scuttler

Next time I go to a gig at Leeds Arena I’d best use the stairs and not walk straight off the top of Woodhouse Lane car park.

Idiots and their deference to computers.

johnnystorm

Although, hanging from a tree 100ft above the ground fearing for your life sounds more enjoyable than John Shuttleworth gig…

Saw him fairly recently (must have been just before pandemic) and he was bloody hilarious! 🤣

martinhutch
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.