Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Falkirk funduro (Enduro)
  • geoffj

Who was there? Anyone win anything?
    It was a fun event and me and the boy managed to stay rubber side down 😀
    Bloody cold though brrrrrr

BoardinBob

Me.

Was seriously blowing out my arse after stage 1 😯

Fun wee day out. The night stages were great fun. More night racing please!

moonsaballoon

Just home , echo bob about 1 , took me by surprise and I was making horrible sounds half way through . Managed the jumps on 2 but took the chicken route at night which I’m not sure was much slower . Really good day out

geoffj

Stage 1 was a bit pedally. Should have used my ebike 😉

BoardinBob

My tyres went up to 40psi for stage 1 at night!

euans2
    Free Member

I was there, it was absolutely freezing, like above Stage 1 destroyed me, definitely not the kind of trail a 170 bike is designed for lol, cleared the gaps on Stage 2 during the day but mucked up the first gap at night which scrubbed too much speed so I ended walking round the 2nd

Phil_H

I was marshalling just before the end of stage 1.
    There were many people trying to breathe through their eyeballs by the time they got to me

Northwind

I did it last year, don’t think I’ve ever been so cold! I ended up basically stood in the bonfire.

DickBarton

Was on the car park…got there just after 7am, was -2c until about 11am and it finally climbed to 2c, just as I was leaving at 9pm, it was 3c.

Didn’t see much riding but apart from the cold, the riders all seemed to enjoy the trails, course and event.

Long, cold day though…

BoardinBob

Long, cold day though…

There is a fair bit of hanging about. I was really struggling with the cold waiting for the night stages, and logistically it’s a bit of a pain because the parking is so spread out so popping back to the van is a pain

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Falkirk funduro (Enduro)’ is closed to new replies.