Evil Insurgent

Home Forum Bike Forum Evil Insurgent

Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • Evil Insurgent
  • Premier Icon mattjg
    Subscriber

I think that that Insurgent is going to sell like hot cakes. I’m really trying (but failing) to think of a reason to buy one myself.

wrecker

I sell them…

Fancy guaranteeing the warranty if I buy an Insurgent off you?
    Serious question, serious buyer.

Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

Fancy guaranteeing the warranty if I buy an Insurgent off you?
    Serious question, serious buyer.

Only just seen this post, my apologies.

Of course… As a dealer I have to put my money where my mouth is and backup the products we sell… Looking at your profile I’m probably/possibly the closest Evil dealer to you anyway.

catvet

And of course there is a new Turner RFX, with customer service, allegedly second to none………..!

And of course there is a new Turner RFX, with customer service, allegedly second to none………..!

Though same distributor in this country, so in theory the level of service will be comparable.

Mboy Where abouts are you ? I would be interested in having a look if you get them in? Bit of a punt on the money side but I like your attitude that you can resolve any issues one way or the other. (fair and reasonable)

wrecker

What’s the UK RRP on these?

Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

Droitwich, Worcestershire.

No word on the UK RRP yet but it’s $2800 in the U.S. and €3200 in Europe I understand… Based on that I’d expect something like £2500 in the UK (Following is £2300 here based on $2600 in the U.S.)…

As for availability, well I’m hoping they’re going to be a little more forthcoming than the initial batch of Followings were! That said, if I’ve ever owned a bike that was worth the wait, it was my Evil Following…

Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)

The topic ‘Evil Insurgent’ is closed to new replies.