Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Evesham Locals.
  • andycs

Going to be in Offenham, Evesham next Tuesday to Thursday and thought I would take the bike. Can any locals suggest any routes?

geologist
    Free Member

The malverns are only 30ish minutes away by car, thats what id do. I lived in malvern for a few years, not familiar with evesham trails though?

With the malverns its pretty much follow ya nose, on classic trails, not a great deal of navigation required. Im guessing an evesham door to door ride would include lots of stop start looking at maps.

mikertroid
    Free Member

Bredon Hill supposedly has some trails on it. There are Cleeve and Leckhpton Hills near Cheltenham.

Or the Malverns as mentioned!

votchy
    Free Member

Cotswolds are closer than the malverns, routes around broadway and snowshill, as mentioned above Bredon hill only 10mins away. Look up the Ashton mtb guys, they ride most tues and thurs and are a pleasant bunch.

rOcKeTdOg

ur welcome to join the NWAlps crew around the Lickeys/Waseley etc, 30 min drive-ish from Evesham

jimster
    Free Member

Bredon is nearby, I’d pop over there personally – trails will be nice and dry atm, and navigation isn’t too difficult.

trickydisco
    Free Member

*Sheldon/tollah/niche whore to the forum*

trickydisco
    Free Member

Off the top of my head there’s Bredon hill, Snowshill nr broadway is really good as well.. also some of winchcombe

z1ppy
    andycs

Some interesting stuff there, thanks. Would be good to ride with others, so if anyone out Tues or Weds let me know if you don’t mind me tagging on, otherwise will use one of the maps above.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Evesham Locals.’ is closed to new replies.