Viewing 19 posts - 121 through 139 (of 139 total)
  • Ever tempted to, umm, "play away from home"?
  • RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

What happens in B&Q when you pop in for a bit of decking; do you punch the clematis or bugger a parasol?

You should never punch a lady’s clematis; tickly perhaps or just stare confusedly..

hora
    Free Member

Walking into a bar. Its like the bar scene in Terminator. I scan and guage every female automatically. Any bloke who lies about this is lying or scared of their other half/to relax.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Are you on some kind of register?

hora
    Free Member

No but are you? My behaviour is normal. Are you a deviant?

rebel12
    Free Member

I’m with Hora here, good looking women in the bar are the first thing you notice. Even having an other half, nothing wrong with having a good gawp, or even a quick chat and flirt with an attractive lady.

Totally different from already being married yet still trying to slyly slip one inside her sweaty sausage pocket!

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Hmmm, well I was mostly concerned by his phraseology.

piemonster

Walking into a bar. Its like the bar scene in Terminator. I scan and guage every female automatically. Any bloke who lies about this is lying or scared of their other half/to relax.

Yup, I thought it was normal tbh.

piemonster

What do you do, if the person making the offer of playing away is someone you get on better with than who you are currently with?

jamj1974

hora – Member
    On a serious note. Especially in hot weather- I want to fight or shag everything in sight still. Im only 42. Surely others still feel the same or am I now classed as a dirty old git?
    Or mid life crisis?

WTF…? Really…? Are you a Bonobo chimp in human disguise…?

sparrowlegs78
    Free Member

Play away from home? I don’t even get on the list for a local home match being a minger of a lass!
    Caz xxx

jamj1974

hora – Member

Nope and nope. I don’t need to shore up my feelings of masculinity by scanning every area for hot women…

hora
    Free Member

Play away from home? I don’t even get on the list for a local home match being a minger of a lass!
    Caz xxx

I’d give you a trial in the first reserves 🙂

paulosoxo
    Free Member

hora – Member
    Walking into a bar. Its like the bar scene in Terminator. I scan and guage every female automatically.

Hora

We all know that this is untrue, and that on entering a bar, all the ladies in there just throw themselves at your feet.
    🙂

Merak

What if it was just a kiss? Is that still cheating?

bearnecessities

I’d give you a trial in the first reserves

..is the most awful thing I’ve read, ever.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Tempted of course, I’m a bloke but never try to. I made a whole load of promises to my best mate when I married her I reckon she’d be pissed off if I did.

portlyone

hora – Member
    Walking into a bar. Its like the bar scene in Terminator. I scan and guage every female automatically.

When I walk into a bar I look to see what beers they have on.

johndoh
    Free Member

What if it was just a kiss? Is that still cheating?

Depends on who you kiss. If it is sexual then yes.

gobuchul
    Free Member

WTF…? Really…? Are you a Bonobo chimp in human disguise…?

We all are. Or at least very closely related to them.

Males are visual creatures, that’s why females have more visual bits than men.

Women are nowhere near as visual, although being a handsome bastard helps, they are, even they don’t know it, are looking for someone to protect them and their children and fetch regular dead animals for them to eat.

All hetrosexual men ogle attractive women. If you don’t you are the deviant!

Viewing 19 posts - 121 through 139 (of 139 total)

The topic ‘Ever tempted to, umm, "play away from home"?’ is closed to new replies.