Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Erik Zabel Doper
  • flippinheckler
    Free Member

Apologies if this has been done, I now Brian Smith on twitter is not mincing his words on this.

http://velonews.competitor.com/2013/07/news/erik-zabel-admits-using-epo-cortisone-and-transfusions_297265

Mantastic
    Free Member

Not a surprise as they were all at it. They should null and void any results from 1990 to 2010 or just say, yep they were all at it and restate those whom have had there wins taken away from them

lightman
    Free Member

I thought he admitted that years and years ago?!
    As for Smithy, he who raced when everyone seemed to be doping, and raced on the same team as “he who shall not be named”, I really cant believe that he was clean.
    Obree left the professional peloton because he was expected to dope by his team, whereas Boardman who went over at a similar time stayed, raced and won against dopers!

They should null and void any results from 1990 to 2010

Erm! So everyone before then didn’t dope?
    I think we just need to accept that probably everyone doped before 2000 and they tried to get rid of it after then, but they’re not doing a very good job.

uponthedowns
    Free Member

thought he admitted that years and years ago?!

He previously admitted doping only for the first week of the 1996 TdF. Now Zabel and Cipollini have been done bang to rights this leaves Cavendish the undisputed best sprinter of all time.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Not a surprise as they were all at it. They should null and void any results from 1990[b]1800’s[/b] to 2010 or just say, yep they were all at it and restate those whom have had there wins taken away from them

FTFY

It reached a level of doping saturation that you may as well retrospectively decriminalise EPO, and amphetamines before that and god only knows what else.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Erik Zabel Doper’ is closed to new replies.