Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Elbow pads too small ? Want to Swap ?
  • weeksy

I’ve got a pair of these TLD pads.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/troy-lee-designs-egl-5550-elbow-forearm-guard-2018/rp-prod59942

they were bought for my 10 year old and the packet says XS, but inside are Medium. Now, bear with me…. i don’t know if they always were a Medium or if he’s lost/picked up others…. So … either way, the Medium are what we have LOL.

But they’re too big for him. I have a pair in a Medium myself for my own riding and he’s a lot smaller than me.

So looking to swap for a pair that are closer to the right size….

What do you have to swap then guys ?

stevextc
    Free Member

Just out of interest would the XS fit ???

Seems a decent price and Jnr should be paid to test protection…

(Forgot to say thanks for pushing me onto the FF helmet that time…. it’s been VERY well used…)

weeksy

Tricky one to answer mate… We bought both the Knee and Elbow in XS… according to packets.

But thinking back, i’m not sure he’s ever had XS in Elbows. But the XS knee pads fir perfectly and work really well.  But he’s complained many times about them falling down on his elbows/arms… So i’m thinking we’ve always had the wrong size… Whether S or XS would be correct…. i can’t say.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Can’t you just return them to CRC and get an exchange?

weeksy

We bought them forever ago mate… I think Xmas present time and he’s worn them half a dozen times.

It only came up because i was sorting both mine and his at Morzine last week, i then realised both sets were Medium.

Normally i just look on the outside of the packet and he puts them on… but when we got back to the car, they were all just tossed in there…

oldejeans
    Free Member

I’ve got some small POCs that are too small even for my puny appendages

weeksy

Link ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Elbow pads too small ? Want to Swap ?’ is closed to new replies.