Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Editorial: The Eternal Suffering Of The Spoke
  • chipps

I was once on a Mavic press launch, somewhere in the French mountains. Our merry band of bike journalists was augmented by some of Mavic’s sponsored r …

By chipps

Get the full story on our front page at:

Editorial: The Eternal Suffering Of The Spoke

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

stingmered

Until “PING!”

‘Goddamit spoke!’

😀

pmurden

It’s stuff like this that form the huge gulf between them and us.

charliedontsurf

I think it is simply great we can ride the same tech as these masters. It might come in handy if we ever find ourselves in their situation, briefly.
    I have a Campbell Brothers Bonzer surfboard. Hand sculptured by a legend. A mega refined concaved foil of uber high performance… that has spent 99% of it life grovelling in weak English waves, where any board would have been ok. But one day I found myself in “their situation”, a 20 foot point break in Morocco, wow… I could feel the fins load up and release, projecting me even faster out of every turn, energy squirting out the back… magic carpet ride. Aha… so this is what it’s for.

robertajobb

“…It might come in handy if we ever find ourselves in their situation, briefly”

I’m ready for the call to go ride my bike whilst getting paid handsomely in somewhere warm and uplift blessed, when ever they want me 👍

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Editorial: The Eternal Suffering Of The Spoke’ is closed to new replies.