Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Eco concious clothing
  • maccruiskeen

Mr Cogswell?

maccruiskeen

Mr Cogswell?

maccruiskeen

twice?

kayla1
    Free Member

Yes, that Mr Cogswell.

Aren’t you supposed to call a trail dog (or, you know, just a plain old dog) bike-y related names like Cogswell or Sprocket or something?

mt
    Free Member

After oil and gas industry the fashion industry is thought to be the worlds second largest polluter.

maccruiskeen

the fashion industry is thought to be the worlds second largest polluter.

probably more accurately ‘clothing and textiles’ regardless or whether those items are fashionable.

‘Fashion’ has an impact the (lack of) sustainability of all sorts of industries, not just clothes. The bicycle industry is a fashion-led industry for instance. Fresh Good Fridays would be a very short  read if it wasn’t.

muttley109
    Free Member

Anyone bought from Rapa Nui? They seem pretty cheap for ethical clothing…

I bought some t-shirts and socks from them last month, 5 for £35 which is pretty good value. I’m impressed with the quality and fit. I’ll be ordering some more from them shortly I think.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Being serious I think if you can afford the premium for something that is genuinely made in an environmentally friendly a way as practicably  possible then why not?

That’s pretty much my view.

Marin
    Free Member

Second hand clothes to be super eco I would have thought. I buy expensive( for my standards) clothes and wear them till they become rags to clean the bike.

martinhutch

Yup, off to the charity shop for the OP if that’s his motivation.

maccruiskeen

But leave the charity shop tag sticking out the back of your collar to achieve the required virtue signalling 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Eco concious clothing’ is closed to new replies.