Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Ebay and Paypal – Paypal Credit confusion
  • surreyxc
    Free Member

looking at bikes on ebay, some items have the option of Paypal credit, my preferred choice. However some listed bikes do not have this payment method available. From research I think after winning a bid, you still get the option to use PayPal credit, but I am not certain. All the bikes are being sold by private sellers. Is it just that some marked this as a payment option. What I dont want is to win on an item, go to pay and find I cant use Paypal credit, I would either need to find the money elsewhere or iritate the seller by cancelling the purchase. Have looked at the FAQ of both Ebay and Paypal, still not clear. Anyone know?

P-Jay
    Free Member

The problem I think you might be facing is that PPC is technically a credit card agreement.

With this sort of agreement technically the credit company buy the goods and sell them to you – hence the extra security they offer in terms of being able to reverse charges etc.

It’s only a guess, but it might be a case that sellers who offer returns you can you PPC and ones that don’t you can’t, but that’s a real guess.

bigblackshed

Or you could add an existing, or new, credit card to be one of your Paypal funding options.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Ebay and Paypal – Paypal Credit confusion’ is closed to new replies.