Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • DVO Beryl service help?
  • AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

Has anyone taken a set of DVO Beryl forks to bits to service them? Or do you know where I can find a video/instruction of how to take them to bits fully?

I’ve done an air side cartridge removal to adjust the OTT setting and reattach the spring that on that side that decided to detach itself and rattle around annoyingly. As per this instruction PDF I found on the DVO site – http://tech.dvosuspension.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/beryl_OTT_travel-guide.pdf

Has anyone had the other leg apart and fully removed the lowers? If so, what is involved in doing so? I can’t seem to find any info online to do it.

This is on the DVO Diamond page, is it just the same process?
    http://tech.dvosuspension.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/sealservice.pdf

The oil has all dribbled out the damper leg of the fork at the seal and the fork has lost all pressure so i’m guessing there’s something not right and I’d like to disassemble to investigate.

Just in case there is some damage to the damper cartridge. Anyone know if the damper side cartridge on the Beryl is the same as the Diamond? As again, there’s a guide to disassembly for the Diamond cartridge but not Beryl.

tdog
    Free Member

The OTT neg coil spring will be fitted and held within a plastic spring guide so guessing a bit of rattle is fine

A pin spanner is usually required on other DVO forks to get lowers off

Not sure bout Berryl although it suggests from description that it has a different damper :/

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

It was completely detached but surely regardless of that your fork shouldn’t rattle about as it works?

I did need a pin spanner but didn’t fancy paying top dollar for the DVO one so I made my own.

Big-Bud
    Free Member

There the same process as the diamond so follow the dvo online site for them …if your not sure email them I always get a reply within the same day .had non-issue with my beryl and done a couple of lower leg services and removed the stock X1 ott spacer .

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

cheers big-bud!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘DVO Beryl service help?’ is closed to new replies.