Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Dunwich?
  • boblo
    Free Member

Anyone doing the Dynamo later? Transport back to Laaandan seems to be an issue for folk so there may be fewer participants than normal – that plus the plague… Rain jacket at the ready…

We’re riding back to Lincs after to avoid any Public Transport hassles. So tomorrow post ride, I’ll be mainly laying on the setee… 🙃

crazy-legs

Was planning on it. Done it loads of times, mostly with a mate who is emigrating in a couple of weeks so it was going to be our final ride together.

Combination of the weather and the logistics of getting back have deterred us though, we’ll do something local on Sunday morning.

We did the ride to Cambridge thing one year. Christ it was tough. Super hot day, no shops anywhere on the route, I was OK but he was blowing big time. Closest we’ve ever come to having a massive argument!

boblo
    Free Member

Closest we’ve ever come to having a massive argument!

Ooo that’s something to look forward too with my chum 😊 We did the Fred together a couple of years ago and Chase the Sun + return last month (and loads of other stuff) and haven’t stabbed each other yet. He’s so laid back, he’s almost horizontal – which is a fine counterpoint to my personality…

Sort of looking forward to it in a slightly masochistic/type 2 way…

boblo
    Free Member

So… We dodged the tempest that infected Laaandan – just a few spits n spots on Saturday night not even Shakedry worthy. The ride back a cross the Fens was definitely type 2 with a headwind most of the way…

Long distance road night riding is definitely an acquired taste; ‘Where’d you go?’ – ‘Dunno’, ‘What’d ya see?’ – ‘Dunno’ etc.. 😝

hatter

Only did the Dynamo once before children arrived and rendered weekends away a very precious resource. was great experience though.

Now the boy’s getting fitter and faster it’s probably not going to be that long before he’ll be able to ride it with me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Dunwich?’ is closed to new replies.