Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Dunkeld mid week riders?
  • GolfChick
    Free Member

So I have a week off June 20th and I’d like to grab a demo highlander and head up to dunkeld for a couple of days as a friend has a house in alyth that I can stay in. However, I’m a billy no mates and don’t actually have any decent riding friends really and don’t fancy riding them alone and risking a solo crash. I don’t suppose anyone lives locally and fancies a mid week ride? like me you might have too many holidays left and need to use them up and fancy meeting up with a fellow crazy mtber?

GolfChick
    Free Member

Bump in case there’s still a forum issue and to get it visible again.

tjagain

I could jump on a train from Edinburgh perhaps. Old slow and very much wheels on the ground rider tho. I do know a nice XC route in the area

GolfChick
    Free Member

I was hoping to ride the black stuff if I’m honest. Heartbreak ridge, mastermind, yer maws etc. Wouldn’t categorise myself as old and not very slow either. Don’t wanna come across as ungrateful for the reply but I’m wanting to put the highlander through it’s paces for more enduro type riding that I enjoy.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

I could maybe do the Friday if it helps, happy on most of the stuff there..

tjagain

golfchick – much as i suspected. No worries

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Don’t forget Electric Beaver.

clubby

Just so you know, Heartbreak Ridge and Mastermind are up in Ballater, not Dunkeld. Easy drive from Aylth but opposite direction from Dunkeld and a different set of locals.

LD
    Free Member

I’m off Monday Tuesday that week and am kinda local, well more regular. Would be happy to do a wee tour if either day would suit?

GolfChick
    Free Member

@clubby yeah thanks I did realise, I figured most local people would prob ride both but wanted to be clear about the sort of trails I wanted to ride.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Dunkeld mid week riders?’ is closed to new replies.