• This topic has 86 replies, 54 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by hols2.
Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • #Driving thread# . Main Beams in villages.
  • CountZero

Funny, just after posting on here last night, I drove my son home – housing estate, street lighting, 30mph roads, perfect visibilty, no risk of hitting a stray shire horse or any other equine creature…

There are some clues in that, I shouldn’t really have go to the trouble of pointing them out to you. #bloody townie

DezB
    Free Member

What’s that then? You’ve cut the quote off before the point I was making, so made yourself look pretty stupid there CZ.#bloody moron

jamj1974

If I’m running and someone doesn’t dip their lights they get the full 2000 lumens pointed into their car. Seems to work.

That is frankly daft.

kiwijohn

matt_outandabout

Subscriber
    Three pages.

I’ve some of last night’s cake left…

Have you finished the cake?

CountZero

@DezB – “no risk of hitting a stray shire horse or any other equine creature…”
    That bit. The point being, the thread is about driving through dark or dimly-lit VILLAGES – not well-lit major conurbations, where a stray shire horse is about the least likely thing you’ll come across.
    Although not in Devizes, before some smart Alec posts up, Wadworth’s brewery still use drays around the town.

CountZero

@DezB – I was actually quoting from kesley’s post, I’d actually missed seeing your original post, although I did scan up and down the page, so missed the original context, so I wholeheartedly apologise for that.

hols2
    Free Member

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘#Driving thread# . Main Beams in villages.’ is closed to new replies.