• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • DPD when should I begin my claim?
  • JackHammer

So I booked my shock in at TFTuned, booked my own carriage with DPDLocal and dropped the parcel off at a drop off center.

That was on Tuesday evening it is now Friday and the parcel hasn’t moved. I’ve been on the online chat thing with DPD and I feel like I’m talking to a robot, where nothing is being done and I am being fobbed off.

I’m wondering whether getting my claim rolling now would kick them up the arse to get the package moving? Or if it’s just a good idea in case it’s “lost”.

Jack

somouk
    Free Member

I would start talking to them straight away. What service did you pay for?

JackHammer

I cant remember exactly, but it cost me £20.99 including insurance. I’ve been told it will take a few working days for them to be able to tell me whats going on. Are they just fobbing me off?

cp

Once it’s in the network, dpd local works as well as dpd normal, but IME collections from pick up shops can take several days and in one case nearly a week.

JackHammer

Ah ok, that’s news to me thanks. I’ll give it a week and then I’ll put a claim in.

Drac

That was on Tuesday evening it is now Friday

To me they’ve had less than 2 working days to collect it, not fantastic service but not great. I’d not be worried but disappointed in the service.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘DPD when should I begin my claim?’ is closed to new replies.