Viewing 40 posts - 13,921 through 13,960 (of 23,126 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • PrinceJohn

Where do his supporters stand on the allegations of sexual assault?

https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics/trump-women-accusers/index.html

mikewsmith
    Free Member

https://twitter.com/zaidmarham/status/1017478018716045312

Man it looks intimidating out there, I bet the riot squad are bricking it when they bring out tea and cake later

Though have you ever seen 4 people who really want to be somewhere else

dudeofdoom

Manafort s been moved out the cushty jail for porky pieing, crazy how stupid these people are.

Northwind

That judge must have some scottish ancestry

slowoldman

Sad , eh?

convert

Though have you ever seen 4 people who really want to be somewhere else

Look at poor little Philip’s face at the end there. That’s the look of a man in deep misery; about to spend the next 24hrs trying to make polite conversation with one of the stupidest women on the planet whilst his wife gets groped by the orange one.

dissonance

trying to make polite conversation with one of the stupidest women on the planet

I dont think there is much evidence either way regarding her intelligence. Choice in rich bloke was obviously poor but not really a sign one way or other of overall intelligence.

cornholio98
    Free Member

Well it got her and her family green cards and probably set them up financially for life

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Choice in rich bloke was obviously poor but not really a sign one way or other of overall intelligence.

What first attracted you to the billionaire Donald Trump?

Also why does this keep going through my head

PrinceJohn

Well it got her and her family green cards and probably set them up financially for life

Luckily she was a good immigrant, like Donald’s mum. Not a bad immigrant like a Muslim or person of colorc.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Being honest I can’t see any reason to attack her other than her choice in men. I could do the same in my local most nights with both sexes equally open to criticism. And that doesn’t matter because that is their choice. She seems to be part of a thing that is beyond her control so why attack her?

rene59
    Free Member

She seems to be part of a thing that is beyond her control so why attack her?

Because she stays part of it?

convert

I dont think there is much evidence either way regarding her intelligence.

To be fair you are right. Her main crime is to have married a horror show of a human being. She might be in it for the cash or she might believe the same bollox he does. Neither is hugely edifying though to be honest in terms of making her a likeable person.

But she is no Michelle Obama in terms of role model, statesman in her own right and using her office for good. Hell, she is not even a Nancy Regan.

ransos
    Free Member

I appreciate it’s not the point Rasnos was making but don’t they demonstrate how useful it is to meet bad people?

In other words, arse licking mass murderers, racists and despots is ok if you’re a tory.

BoardinBob

I dont think there is much evidence either way regarding her intelligence.

slowoldman

Deleted as nonsense having re-read it.

ninfan
    Free Member

Anywhere you like, as as long as it’s well out of the reach of Justin ‘octopus’ Trudeau?

nealglover
    Free Member

Anywhere you like, as as long as it’s well out of the reach of Justin ‘octopus’ Trudeau?

why is that relevant to the question ?

Or is just easier to ignore the difficult questions because answering them would make you look like a bit of a **** ?

ninfan
    Free Member

Nah, this is how you look like a bit of a ****:

https://twitter.com/criscalpes/status/1017439408398708736?s=21

mikewsmith
    Free Member

So i did a quick google as Ninfan now has a new figure to hate…

Valerie Bourne, former publisher of the Advance, told CBC News that she spoke with the reporter in 2000: “My recollections of the conversation were that she came to me because she was unsettled by it. She didn’t like what had happened. She wasn’t sure how she should proceed with it because of course we’re talking somebody who was known to the Canadian community.”
    Bourne said, “I would not classify it or qualify it as sexual assault.” But she said that Trudeau’s alleged actions were “definitely not welcome and definitely inappropriate.”
    Earlier this year, Trudeau was asked by CBC Radio whether any of his actions could have been misconstrued.
    “I don’t think so,” the Prime Minister said. “I have been very, very careful all my life to be thoughtful, to be respectful of people’s space and people’s head space as well.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/02/americas/justin-trudeau-groping-allegations/index.html

So given your drive earlier for me to answer your pointless little question
    Do you think it’s ok to grab a woman in the crotch?
    Would you brag about it to your mates?

ninfan
    Free Member

The victim herself reported it as being groped

PJM1974
    Free Member

@ninfan, you seem to be more preoccupied with posting against what you understabd to be hypocrisy, but you seem to be uncertain about an alternative point of view without posting very selective sources.

I challenge that you’re here for the lols, you’ve not responded to specific questions, the way you dodge direct questioning foxes most forumites, it’s both bold and agressive. But you don’t volunteer an actual opinion.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Do you have that in focus and in context there?

While you have a look answer the **** question unless it’s another uncomfortable one for you, like so many other things.

nealglover
    Free Member

The victim herself reported it as being groped

And that’s not something that’s ok to do ?

Right ?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

without posting very selective sources.

Nah, Zulu never uses selective sources to push a bullshit alternative.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

No, answer the question, if Donald did something good, would you’d give him credit for it?

Dodging it for a second time there Mike, lets go for third time lucky.

Come on, be a man.

ninfan
    Free Member

While you have a look answer the **** question unless it’s another uncomfortable one for you, like so many other things.

Why dont you? If you have a problem with Donald Trump serving as premier despite (unproven) allegations of sexual assault which he denies, then why on earth aren’t you calling for Trudeau to be sacked after admitting it?

Ny opinion is that allegations are just that, allegations, our society accepts that people are innocent unless proven guilty – Justin admits he did something wrong, he should resign.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Sorry what did he admit to? are you joining dots in the sky here?

PJM1974
    Free Member

Can we please try to keep it civilised?

nealglover
    Free Member

Justin admits he did something wrong, he should resign.

Start a thread about him then ?

What does this have to do with Donald Trump and his wandering (tiny) hands ?

ninfan
    Free Member

Sorry, I do not feel that I acted inappropriately in any way. But I respect the fact that someone else might have experienced that differently.

slowoldman

Why should they start now?

PJM1974
    Free Member

@ninfan, I was referring to forumites in general, not a specific jibe at you.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44815558

<p class=”story-body__introduction”>Donald Trump has said the UK will “probably not” get a trade deal with the US, if the prime minister’s Brexit plan goes ahead.</p>
    He told The Sun the PM’s plan would “probably kill the deal” as it would mean the US “would be dealing with the European Union” instead of with the UK.

Theresa May has been making the case for a US free trade deal with Mr Trump, on his first UK visit as president.

She said Brexit was an “opportunity” to create growth in the UK and US.

Mr Trump and the first lady were given a red carpet reception at Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire on Thursday evening.

Proper LOL you invite the guy round for dinner and then he shits on the lawn!!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

@PJM1974 He is using a Trudeau quote to line something up in there…..

kimbers

Trump humiliates May by giving an interview to the sun slagging off her chequers deal & saying Boris would make a great PM.

Then holds May’s hand as they walk into Blenheim palace for dinner.

There’s nothing too low for May !

dissonance

then why on earth aren’t you calling for Trudeau to be sacked after admitting it?

Campaign for it and I am sure you will find some takers. Trudeau does come across as a tad of an arsehole although in fairness he may have learnt from it and compensated in which case it becomes a tad more complicated.

slowoldman

Trump humiliates May by giving an interview to the sun slagging off her chequers deal & saying Boris would make a great PM.

Well sod off back home.

dudeofdoom

Hmm that special relationship.

Well that went well.

kerley
    Free Member

Such is the sad state of affairs of global capitalism that we have to be friends with dictators, mass murders and even worse Trump.  Unfortunately we are way too involved and dependant to be able to actually do anything else.

Viewing 40 posts - 13,921 through 13,960 (of 23,126 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.