Viewing 40 posts - 11,041 through 11,080 (of 23,163 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • aracer
    Free Member

Trump is the best ever at making use of a limited voc vocab number of words. The best.

grahamh
    Free Member

Trump is the best ever at making use of a limited voc vocab number of words. The best.

Do you mean “Moron”?
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHJbSvidohg[/video]

mikewsmith
    Free Member

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-22/facebook-to-release-russia-ads-to-congress-amid-pressure/8973718
    Looks like more pressure to add to the pile of crap around Russian involvement, the cloud is hanging lower and lower around the Trump Swamp these days. N Korea should be worried.

BoardinBob

binners – Member
    For ages, I’ve been trying to think who he sounds like, but whenever he’s on telly I’m mesmerised by his hair, and umpa-lumpa-like appearance so much I can’t quite put my finger on it

But I’ve just listened to his totally unhinged UN speech on the radio and it just clicked….

He’s

Kryton57

Kim jong speaks sense for once:

He added: “After taking office, Trump has rendered the world restless through threats and blackmail against all countries in the world.

“He is unfit to hold the prerogative of supreme command of a country, and he is surely a rogue and a gangster fond of playing with fire, rather than a politician.”

Hes not entirely wrong.

woffle
    Free Member

More from the same statement;

But, far from making any remarks of any persuasive power that can be viewed to be helpful in diffusion tension, he made unprecedented rude nonsense no one has ever heard from any of his predecessors.

A frightened dog barks louder.

I’d like to advise Trump to exercise prudence in selecting words and be considerate of whom he speaks to when making a speech in front of the world.

The mentally deranged behaviour of the US president openly expressing on the UN arena the unethical will to “totally destroy” a sovereign state, beyond the boundary of threats and regime change or overturn of social system, makes even those with normal thinking faculty think about discretion and composure.

All here : full text on Trump (via the Guardian)

woffle
    Free Member

..though it’d be interesting to know whether this was an un-official translation or it was released in English

“Mentally deranged dotard”.

Almost funny.

martinhutch

Dotard is my new favourite word. It really has come to something when a creature like Kim Jong-Un is providing accurate commentary.

johndoh
    Free Member

unethical will to “totally destroy” a sovereign state, beyond the boundary of threats and regime change or overturn of social system, makes even those with normal thinking faculty think about discretion and composure.

However, didn’t Kim Jong-un make a very similar threat about Japan recently?

martinhutch

However, didn’t Kim Yong-un make a very similar threat about Japan recently?

Well indeed, Pot and Kettle. But it really should be easier to spot the difference between the behaviour of the leaders of supposedly the world’s most powerful democratic nation and a tyrannical, murderous cesspit.

kimbers

BBCs version

Mr Kim said in an English statement carried by state news agency KCNA that Mr Trump’s remarks “have convinced me, rather than frightening or stopping me, that the path I chose is correct and that it is the one I have to follow to the last”.

He said “now that Trump has denied the existence of and insulted me and my country in front of the eyes of the world and made the most ferocious declaration of a war in history”, North Korea would consider the “highest level of hard-line countermeasure” to make Mr Trump “pay dearly for his speech”.

He ended by saying he would “surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged US dotard with fire”.

Well the mentally deranged dotard has certainly calmed the situation down!

Northwind

johndoh – Member

However, didn’t Kim Jong-un make a very similar threat about Japan recently?

Yes he did. Is that the yardstick for good leadership now?

johndoh
    Free Member

Yes he did. Is that the yardstick for good leadership now?

That was not my point.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member
    DezB
    Free Member

I’m simple. Here’s my simple question.
    So, there’s these 2 **** idiots trying to start a war. A war in which they won’t be harmed in the slightest, a war that they’ll get normal people to fight for them, people who may die, lose limbs… Will the world intervene?
    I know Kim Jong’s lot have to do what they’re told but jeez, the USA, the rest of the World, surely..??

BoardinBob

A war in which they won’t be harmed in the slightest

These two thought the same

DezB
    Free Member

I like your thinking, Bob.

aracer
    Free Member

“Trump and Kim call each other mad”

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41356836

Well to be fair it may be the most accurate statement either of them have ever made.

pk13

You know the worlds on its Arse when tinpot dictators seem more rational and have better hair cuts than the leader of the free. How on earth is trump still being allowed to have keys to the cleaning cupboard never mind the Oval Office

New world order
    China
    Russia
    North Korea

somafunk

Trump now directs his ire at NFL players who refuse to acknowledge the National Anthem here

“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘Get that son of a bitch off the field right now, out, he’s fired. He’s fired,'” Trump said.

Needless to say his outburst was during a Republican rally in Alabama, playing to the crowd eh? 🙄

slowoldman

On and I see his UN speech has his opponents quaking in their boots:

Iran tests missile despite Trump pressure

Pigface
    Free Member

Has he got worse in the last week? The statement about sports players is beyond belief.

pk13

Looks like he has sent the bombers over to kims for reccy. Sadly I can see this ending in a lot of human misery

CountZero

Am I right in thinking a Russian official described Trump and Kim Il Jong, or whatever his name is, as being like two children fighting in a schoolyard? Never a truer word, etc.

kimbers

Kelly has been keeping things in check, to an extent,trumps enjoying appealing to his base with the national anthem Vs black lives stuff.
    Likewise regards Korea- tough guy wars are good for popularity ratings, initially,

it’s the fallout that does the damage, sadly the fallout from this war has a long half life

Jamie
    Free Member

He is such a child.

Curry: I ain’t going to Whitehouse
    Trump: Well, you can’t not come cause you’re not invited!
    The World *sigh*

Northwind

Nazi or member of the KKK wants to march through a town, maybe murder someone? Simply displaying their freedom of speech. Sports player won’t stand for the national anthem? FIRE THEM!1!! And everyone else, make sure they suffer brain damage

Fud. The president of the NFL is more presidential than the president of the USA.

wilburt
    Free Member

How does this thread survive after the recent purge?

Must be very dull now…

The purge didn’t go high enough.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Fud. The president of the NFL is more presidential than the president of the USA.

the list of those less presidential is shorter.

The worry is it could take a major constitutional crisis to avoid the petulant child doing something the world regrets.

Poopscoop

I can’t begin to think of any similar scenario in American history?

The Cuban Missile Crisis was possibly more potentially dangerous but there were mainly sane personalities in control. MAD worked on that occasion.

Now we have 2 men playing the biggest poker bluff in history.

I’m guessing the only way to rid America of him in the event of him ordering a first strike is effectively a military coup. That itself is the stuff of nightmares.

He’s been president for what, 6 months? The world was having a petty tough time before he came along now it seems a relative golden age.

Even if this crisis is resolved (how I have no idea with the current leaders involved) Trump seems intent on bringing America/ the world to perpetual crisis.

I honestly think he would willingly consign thousands, potentially massively more, to death.

To save face.

Meanwhile his time is spent ranting at sports stars making a perfectly valid and peaceful protest.

How did we get here??

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I’m guessing the only way to rid America of him in the event of him ordering a first strike is effectively a military coup. That itself is the stuff of nightmares.

He’s been president for what, 6 months? The world was having a petty tough time before he came along now it seems a relative golden age.
    I’d hope it could be handles internally by at least the VP and Republican party (impeachment in all but the actual vote) in reality it would be more of a castration so he was safe to run around and still humped legs but couldn’t do so much lasting damage.
    The parallel with Cuba http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/the-cuban-missile-crisis-comes-to-an-end
    Problem there was both were willing to come to a solution.

We now have a situation where N Korea and Iran are feeling like they can test the US resolve – or poke the angry idiot as it’s becoming known. I can imagine the scene mirroring that of the 2am outside the Kebab shop with Melania yelling “Leave him Donny, e’s not wurf it” as Kim Jong Un throws another chip at him (holding on the the chilli sauce laden main weapon)

thejesmonddingo

A victory for democracy,just like Brexit.Hope it collapses as quickly as Brexit,unintended consequences are a bugger,aren’t they?

theotherjonv

People voted for it. They have spoken. We should just get on with it now, even if the outcome does look like being an absolute clusterf**k. Because the people, and democracy, and stuff.

I feel like we’re in a car being driven off a cliff. We took a wrong turn a few miles back at a T-junction, but in fairness we did have a show of hands to choose the direction then and this was the choice. Now of the people in the car, most can see there’s a cliff ahead and want to turn around, but a few pig headed idiots are refusing because we had our chance at the T-junction, and if we turn around now what was the point of that vote. So instead, let’s just speed up, find out how bad it is once we do fall off as soon as we can now.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I’m guessing the only way to rid America of him… is effectively a military coup.

I think you’ll find this has already, in effect, happened…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41376317
    Back on the National Anthem stuff, a lot of the previous stuff about Trump tells you just how much this hurts him, like the Oscars etc. he wants to be part of the cool kids party, wants to be hanging out with them same with the sports stars. He wants the love from that and he ain’t gettin it. That is why this is getting blown up so much bu him.

grahamh
    Free Member

Looks like the footballers are giving trump the proverbial finger
    #TakeAKnee

GrahamS

So… actual flag-waving heiling nazis… don’t want to rush to condemn them… some of them are fine people… oh and First Amendment, Free Speech and all that…

…but football players not standing during the anthem are “sons of bitches” that should be fired immediately.

Good to know where his priorities are. 😯

Of course he is playing to his supporters who lap this stuff up.

aracer
    Free Member

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Tpical rightie bedwetting snowflakes eh? Can’t handle a bit of criticism without losing the plot.

Viewing 40 posts - 11,041 through 11,080 (of 23,163 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.