Viewing 40 posts - 9,761 through 9,800 (of 23,165 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • DrJ

Really, I always thought he’s pretty straightforward. I don’t recall a lurch into the realms of fantasy.

This. He ( Fisk) has the advantage of actually knowing what he is talking about.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

I made the terrible personal decision to catch up on events last night by watching a grown man get sprayed orange (offscreen) then look the news cameras in the eye and repeatedly lie (in a whiney voice some a deceptive, weird, vengeful schoolgirl) about one of the most important and influential agreements in World history.

How does the president of of the US get to say ‘we shall continue to be the cleanest country’? And still get to be president? Someone please explain to me how such whopping lies can stand?

And all that disgraceful whining about how the US would have to make more concessions than any other signatory, and ‘they won’t laugh at us anymore’ weird shit. He’s making America after himself. A country modeled after a vengeful, creepy, shit-stirring manbaby with a host of other glaring personality disorders. I know they have previous, but this is Fonzius Fonzarelli not only water-skiing over a shark, but back-flipping, fisting himself in the throat and high-fiving himself up the arse. His ‘fears’ of the Paris agreement are a thief afraid of being robbed. A shart afraid of farts. And so he lies. And he lies abotu his lies. A man dismantling an amnesty by hiding knives in other’s pockets.

But did he actually read the agreement? Because unless time.com is also lying:

The deal was established as non-binding, and countries set their own goals to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions. The agreement was envisioned to derive its strength from the accountability countries would hold each other to — essentially, peer pressure — at the subsequent meetings.

If they were willing to impeach Clinton on (m)oral grounds (albeit unrelated to the running of the country) – then why is it not considered impeachably immoral to be a deceptive, openly bullshitting narcissist who lies tirelessly, distorts and upends facts, figures, events and situations which affect/effect the ongoing administration of the US?

I don’t get it. Is it mass complicity? Keeping him there? He is arguably the most deceptive and uneducated sack of shite ever to take the position. That takes some doing. In charge of the ‘Free World’. WTF, USA?

mikey74
    Free Member

22 congressmen signed a letter begging Trump to withdraw (something I wish Trump’s Dad did) from the agreement. Guess what? They all have received major contributions, many in the millions of dollars, from oil and coal companies.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

They all have received major contributions, many in the millions of dollars, from oil and coal companies

Is there clear documented evidence of this? Links?

colournoise

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

They all have received major contributions, many in the millions of dollars, from oil and coal companies

Is there clear documented evidence of this? Links?

mikey74
    Free Member
    Malvern Rider
    Free Member

^ Thanks. No appetitite for revolution over there? Or is The Orange One ‘The Revolution’? Asleep below decks with a power-drunken narcissist at the wheel? Sounds familiar. Seems like he has all bases covered. What a trick, convincing Americans that he’s not the Establishment..

mikey74
    Free Member

What a trick, convincing Americans that he’s not the Establishment..

Indeed.

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

The Trumpet went to Europe and was treated like the half wit he is. I think he thought he was going to be popular, loved, slapped on the back and told what a great guy he is, and of course Germany will stop selling cars to America. None of which happened. He was laughed at and treated like an imbecile. So he stomped off inthe huff and chucked his toys out of the pram. Paris Agreement? Representing Philadelphia not Paris? Putting America first? Rubbish, it just the Trumpet doing what he does – behaving like a petulant child

aracer
    Free Member

Draining the swamp…

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

Trump Brexit May – it’s all piss poor isolated people with the begging bowl in hand.

No one needs to worry about the current madness around Trump May Brexit Paris climate deal – none of these things can deliver what the great unwashed want- anyone with two ounces of shit for brains understands this will all implode.

All the great nationalistic causes Only have a life span of 5 years- Nazi Germany, Facist Italy, Facist Japan even the Soviet union only lasted 50 years with extensive global support and isolationism – Maos China is long gone. Sit back folks let the idiots deal with each other.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

mt
    Free Member

Interesting 5 year measure that slowoldman, are you sure that’s right?

rmacattack
    Free Member

Possibly the only person in power that says what people think and want?

kilo

Yes Sadiq Khan is pretty good, we’re lucky to have him as our mayor.

butcher

Classy

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/donald-trump-lashes-sadiq-khan-london-terror-attacks/

I suspect that is nothing more than Trump taking the opportunity to have a pop at Khan, given that Khan has been quite vocal on what he thinks about Trump’s policies in the past. Very classy indeed.

GrahamS

Covfefe?

FuzzyWuzzy

I wish a major world leader would call out Trump on his ridiculous quoting things out of context bullshit. It’s at least twice he’s done it with something Khan has said and just because he’s the US president no one important really says anything.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Which “people”? His poll ratings would suggest otherwise.

And he certainly doesn’t say or support anything that I think or want.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Which “people”? His poll ratings would suggest otherwise.

What do you mean he’s been holding a strong 38 all week

oldracer
    Free Member

Who are these people so I can run the other way?

Superficial
    Free Member

I wish a major world leader would call out Trump on his ridiculous quoting things out of context bullshit.

Not quite a world leader, perhaps, but this was appropriately snide from Saddique Khan’s press secretary:

He has more important things to do than respond to Donald Trump’s ill-informed tweet that deliberately takes out of context his remarks

And when Theresa May was questioned she said (apparently without sign of gritted teeth)

I think Sadiq Khan is doing a good job and it’s wrong to say anything else.”

Of course, the PM knows to say anything else would be seen as opportunistic sniping – she knows she has to promote unity. To do otherwise would be moronic. Of course, the Donald doesn’t let that trouble him.

chewkw
    Free Member

Are you lot still up in arms with President Trump’s views? 😯

Imagine if the Mayor is a Tory there will be massive street protest innit … 🙄

akira

Trump is holding a grudge against Khan and trying to score petty points while the rest of the adult world is sombre and sensible. The man is a toddler, if he visits London the protests will be huge and the signs will be entertaining crude I hope. #presidentbawbag

GrahamS

Are you lot still up in arms with President Trump’s views?

Why on earth wouldn’t we be?

Or do you really believe that the President of the US is so utterly powerless and lacking in influence that his views have no impact?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

chewkw – Member

No. More like irritated at his moronic, bullying stupidity.

Haven’t you found a hole to fall down in yet?

kimbers

chewkw – Member

. So you agree with what Trump has said ?

bigblackshed

He did fall down a hole, he ended up in Wonderland. This persona is the one that came back.

Either that or the crack pipe.

oldnpastit

chewkw – Member

Kushner told coworker Trump knew birtherism was a lie but ‘Republicans are stupid and they’ll buy it’

He doesn’t really believe it, Elizabeth. He just knows republicans are stupid and they’ll buy it.

kimbers

Cannot wait till Trump comes to visit London, he’s managed to insult the whole city with his cheap attack on Kahn

maxtorque

chewkw

Is he still a moronic, racist, rapist, with zero sympathy for others?

oldracer
    Free Member

Imagine if the Mayor is a Tory there will be massive street protest innit …

You make less & less sense – how do you do it??

chewkw
    Free Member

You lot really crack me up … honest. 😆

President Trump is absolutely right in his comment about the London Mayor you know.

I mean you need to be a bit “bright” to say “… no reason to be alarmed!” 😯

What we are in Kabul? 😯

That London Mayor is a bit gifted don’t you think so? 😛

Now imagine if PM May says that you lot will go ape shite with street protest and demand an apology with troll media all over the place to demanding an explanation. 😆

Northwind

Why do the police alarm you, chewkw?

seosamh77
    Free Member

so what did khan do to trump anyhow, or is this just pure racism on his part?

chewkw
    Free Member

Northwind – Member
    Why do the police alarm you, chewkw?

Because they confused me, I mean Sig, Colt or CZ? 😆

seosamh77 – Member

Don’t know … 😛

mattyfez

You have to wonder why he picked on the mayor of London and not the mayor of Manchester.. Who said:

… Today it will be business as usual…

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/05/23/manchester-bombing-was-evil-attack-targeting-children-andy-burnham-says-6654837/amp/

That’s pretty much the same thing as saying don’t be alarmed.

slowoldman

You have to wonder why he picked on the mayor of London and not the mayor of Manchester.

Makes you think?

Viewing 40 posts - 9,761 through 9,800 (of 23,165 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM