• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by sv.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Does Roger Musson/Wheelpro accept Paypal for wheelsets?
  • househusband

I've emailed him, and not received a reply – want to start budgeting.

Ta.

Danger-Mouse
    Free Member

Should be: Does Wheelpro answer any emails at all? I emailed a while ago to ask his opinion on what wheels to buy from him & heard no answer, so guess what, I'm not buying from him.

Cant answer a pre-sales query, whats the aftersales service going to be like?

Just my opinion of course! 😐

trickydisco
    Free Member

He might be away?! I know when i was looking for a wheelset he answered every one of my emails an dgave great advice. Bought a set of pro3/ztr355 year and half ago they've stood up to loads of abuse and are still straight

Jerome
    Free Member

These guys get good reviews from the locals around my way
    http://www.justridingalong.com/
    Pimptastic

MrGreedy

No Paypal. Best to phone in my experience, plenty of good advice and was more than happy to blather about various bike topics when the conversation went off at a tangent.

No problems with the wheels 6 months down the line either.

househusband

Will give him a call when I get the chance; I wondered if he took Paypal for wheels as he accepts Paypal for his book.

roger-m
    Free Member

Looks like I missed a couple of emails, I do get rather a lot of them but I try to keep up. This forum is best for asking the question "what wheels for my bike" because I'm guaranteed not to have the vaguest idea what a [insert any bike name] is, or what the conditions at [insert any riding venue] are like. I don't ride a bike. And right now I'm off injured, not able to stand up, hope to be back Wednesday. I'm in training for a big fell race and I've screwed up the ligaments in my ankle so race looks in doubt.

ttfn
    Roger

roger-m
    Free Member

PS, yes I accept Paypal.

househusband

Cheers, Roger – will get in touch tomorrow. Take it easy, and wish you a speedy recovery.

coopersport1
    Free Member

My Pro 3 355 combo from Roger, have been strapped to my orange 5 for 12 months with my not very careful 15 stone on them, no probs at all. Still straight and true. Will be after a second set soon! Guess if they built well in the first place service will probably never be an issue!

Vortexracing

2 x sets of pro2/355's here, not completely hammered yet, but trying very hard.

still as true as the they they came from his workshop.

sv

Roger always answers my 'stupid wheel building' questions veru quickly! Hope you are feeling better soon.

http://www.wheelpro.co.uk/

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Does Roger Musson/Wheelpro accept Paypal for wheelsets?’ is closed to new replies.