Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Does New Trek Box Signal A Shift To Consumer Direct?
  • stwhannah

Eagle-eyed patent analyst Daniel Bacon of Wheelbased spotted this application from Trek for protection of a box design. With many brands looking caref …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

Does New Trek Box Signal A Shift To Consumer Direct?

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Or maybe just allowing shops to use couriers?

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Dullest news story ever.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

🤣

abingham

Dullest news story ever.

I disagree! Over the last few years, the D2C consumer model has been gaining a lot of traction with big brands like Canyon pioneering the move, while industry stalwarts like Trek and Specialized have publicly put their weight behind physical stores, so if this move for Trek was to be confirmed I think it’d signal a pretty seismic shift in the traditional bike shop market.

There’s also their recent climate report – perhaps a D2C model is an output of that study?

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I disagree! Over the last few years, the D2C consumer model has been gaining a lot of traction with big brands like Canyon pioneering the move, while industry stalwarts like Trek and Specialized have publicly put their weight behind physical stores, so if this move for Trek was to be confirmed I think it’d signal a pretty seismic shift in the traditional bike shop market.

There’s also their recent climate report – perhaps a D2C model is an output of that study?

Christ on a bike, you’ve written that in a far more creative manner than the copy-and-paste monkeys at STW towers!!!

ads678

Christ on a bike, you’ve written that in a far more creative manner than the copy-and-paste monkeys at STW towers!!!

Needs Caps At The Start Of Each Word!

ampthill

So forum threads are still on articles and comments on articles are still seperate. Bonkers when the mods shut down every other debate split over 2 threads

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Does New Trek Box Signal A Shift To Consumer Direct?’ is closed to new replies.