Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Does anyone on here ride a bike with only one working lung or…..
  • mick_r

Hi Rich

Great news – hope your chicks dig the scar 🙂

Just showed the photo to Thomas (he was my trailer luggage way back at SSWC07) He just about remembered your Burley trailer and little girl (Imogen?) and all he could say was “Wow, that is Huuuuge”

Hope the improved power to weight ratio helps with the recovery.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Healing vibes Rich
    Me and numbnutz stringvester were trying to work out whether it really said F@&k in the veins!

matt_outandabout

As said on the other thread – heal quick lad.

That is a *beast* of a tumor.

richpips
    Free Member

Good to hear that there’s been a positive outcome to this.

Hope you’re back on the bike soon Rich.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Yowzers. I hope it came with chips. Heal fast.

kristoff
    Free Member

Wow! That’s some tumour!

Heal quick Rich. I’m sure your bike is waiting for you 🙂

tomaso
    Free Member

Slow cooked with dumplings should do it, in fact you could serve it with the two little dumplings in the second picture 😉
    Will miss you on Wednesday night up Red Screes – Andy will have to lend a puncture to someone else this time! But its good to hear you will be out riding once you’re convalescence period is done.

PS can you take a picture of you sickness absence management interviewer’s face when you show him the stunt double from The Blob they chopped out of you!

somafunk

Brill news rich, i’m so pleased to hear the operation went well and you got kicked out of hospital early after going through such an invasive surgery, that can only mean the medical team are very satisfied with the progress you’ve made – well done!, i must say that’s one **** ugly looking lump o’ meat………..and the tumour ain’t pretty either….ta…boom…tish 😀

jekkyl

Jesus mate, that’s a load off. All the best for a good recovery.

sadexpunk

blimey, only just seen this!! pleased it all went well rich, and best wishes for a speedy return to the bike 🙂

retro83
    Free Member

rob jackson – Member

Think of the weight saving

😆

tootallpaul

Ow! healing vibes from me too.

🙂

clubber
    Free Member

Just seen this. Great news 🙂

But most importantly, look at the tits on that! 😀

leffeboy

awesome news indeed and an even more awesome scar. Sounds like there is no way it could have gone any better 🙂

postierich
    Free Member

Being off work is driving me mad!! have set a date to be back on the bike looking @ Boxing day probably just a ride around Windermere, was caving yesterday to see santa with a forced march afterwards :-).Biggest problem is the chest hair growing back itchy as!!

Thanks for all the msgs 🙂

brakes
    Free Member

**** me. great news. did they have to crack your chest open? could they not have gone between the ribs or something?
    I’m guessing/ hoping it’s benign and won’t grow back?

postierich
    Free Member

Brakes some pics on page2 would have to have ripped a few ribs out :-).Classed as malignant but not been called in for Radiotheraphy as of yet blood tests coming back ok 🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone on here ride a bike with only one working lung or…..’ is closed to new replies.