Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Does any one know a Euro website that will ship a Specialized Diverge?
  • mikeyp

I’m after the bright orange DSW elite build (49) which is not available in the UK. They are available in Spain/Germany and Italy as far as I can tell but I can’t find or know anywhere that will ship to the UK.
    Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

scotroutes

You could ask someone in Germany to buy one on your behalf and get them to ship it to you.

FWIW, we’ve bought a few (in black) as part of our hire fleet for 2017. They are really, really nice.

mikeyp

Thanks scotroutes. I’m after a hassle free click-pay-send interaction. Its mrs mikeyp that MUST have an orange one. I think I will be jealous though.

scotroutes

I don’t think Specialized let their dealers ship out of country.

Are you close enough to the Channel to make a trip across and buy one?

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Cycle over on a Boris bike and cycle back on the Diverge, it will be fine. 😉

hypnonewt
    Free Member

I know a few years ago they were very strict on not shipping outside your own country for specific colourways. It was on those Langster NYC bikes, UK could only have London Langsters. It was a straight blacklist if you were found shipping elsewhere.

mikeyp

I figured it was some sort of “Special”ized behaviour. I live in the Northern Outhouse so i’ll just have to go on holiday

ampthill

It is a pain. I was told in October that my size of one Diverge build was sold out 2 weeks before the bikes arrives

It’s one thing being stricked on under cutting you UK retailers. Another not letting get the bike at all

In the end it wasn’t the bike for me but I can empathise with the OP

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

ampthill, what are you after? I know someone selling one of mine, new from stock, in a 56cm. (Built on a warranty replacement frame, hence the newness!)

rickmeister

Mikey, I have just bought a bike for a uk friend via a German shop. He is over here and will be collecting it in February then driving to Edinburgh… Any good?

I live in Germany btw

mikeyp

Thanks RM. Always impressed by STWs generosity. In Manchester and will hopefully be able to make a trip before Feb. I may be in touch if not.

rickmeister

No problem. We are 30 mins from Basel and easyjet fly direct if you want to do a fly collect.
    Pm through the forum.

This would be bike number 4 bought for uk pals….

rickmeister
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Does any one know a Euro website that will ship a Specialized Diverge?’ is closed to new replies.