Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • DIY dentistry – dremel type content
  • iDave
    Free Member

Just got a draper multi-tool and have to say the old teeth are looking pretty white now….

Though bits of toothpaste up the walls

bigyinn
    Free Member

*toes curling up at the thought of putting a dremel near my mouth whilst lolling at the thought of iDave’s pearly whites*

brakes
    Free Member

I physically shuddered when I read the title of this thread
    your eyeballs are looking a bit dull Dave, why not give them a scrub up?*

*I’m not a doctor

iDave
    Free Member

I used the nylon brush rather than the gritstone. What’s the worst that could happen?

I might set up a clinic

Harris
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atbDP1FzP7Q[/video]

wwaswas

ever watched boys from brazil?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG5Qk-jB0D4[/video]

(possibly nsfw or small children)

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I managed to have a slight accident which involved cracking one of my molars.

It was a Saturday on the Bank Holiday so I decided to wait for the dentist to open on Tuesday.

It was quite painful and when I poked it, half the tooth came out. This left a big sharp rough edge that kept cutting my tongue. I ‘smoothed off the edges’ with my Dremel. There may have been a bit of alcohol involved and my mouth was bleeding before I started anyway.

It wasn’t too bad but when I went to the dentist he was quite shocked. Apparently the grinding bits on a Dremel are quite coarse and I had to convince him I hadn’t been tortured.

jamiep
    Free Member

My granddad has 3 teeth left. The rest he removed with pliers over the years when he thought they were bad

Northwind

Every time i’m at the dentist, I can’t help but make a connection between poking a hole in a bit of rusty car, grinding away all the rotten metal, then slapping in a load of isopon.

dogbert
    Free Member

ever watched boys from brazil?

or indeed Marathon Man

I_Ache
    Free Member

This the stuff you used Dave?

iDave
    Free Member

the little one on the right

I_Ache
    Free Member

Might give it a shot. Like you say what’s the worst that can happen as long as I don’t rub my gums too much.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘DIY dentistry – dremel type content’ is closed to new replies.