• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by db.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Disney+ on Firestick
  • mashr

Is this terrible for everyone or just me? Child V1 asked to watch something, fair enough, we’ve now tried to open the app 5 times (and counting) but keep being booted out. From prior experience there’s a good chance we’ll get booted out a few more times once the app finally opens too

It’s not the most recent Firestick, just a 1080p one that’s a couple of years old. Definitely going to be the app rather than hardware I’d think?

Caher

I had to buy the newest version and works ok now. Netflix does get severe AV sound synch issues though.

pocpoc
    Free Member

Works fine for us on both 1st gen and latest gen Firestick. Been an absolute sanity saver with 3 bored kids in the house.
    I’ve had problems in the past with the 1st gen stick though where I had to format it and start again to get rid of some issues.

gringo

Shite for us on 1st gen firestick. Have formatted it and started again but no joy.

kerley
    Free Member

Works perfectly on newest version firestick (as do all the apps)

stumpyjon

Have been booted out once on a few occaisions but always logs in on the second go. More recent Firestick, has Alexa voice control.

Daffy

Clear the cache in the App settings.

I also always start either prime or netflix first and then exit and start disney next.

db

2nd time lucky on ours. Menus etc are very slow but eventually gets there!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Disney+ on Firestick’ is closed to new replies.