Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Dirty rotten cats!
  • jools182
    Free Member

I don’t trust the little sods

CountZero

I’m not a dog person either. But at least dog people have the basic decency to follow their dog around carrying its turds in a little warm plastic bag.

Until they find a convenient bush or hedge to hang it from, or throw it into, because it’s such an onerous job, carrying such a heavy bag back to where there’s a handy bin to dump it into.
    Or just drop it on a grass verge, nicely sealed in plastic where it won’t decompose. I regularly see little orange bags of dog shit tied to branches along the cycle path either side of Chippenham, and they don’t grow there.
    Neither do the dog-shit fairies come around at night to quietly dispose of them either.
    Filthy vermin.
    The owners, not the dogs.

footflaps

My cat owning friends complain about their cats leaving rodent and bird remains on the carpet and pissing in the dishwasher.

To be fair, ours only ever pissed on our bed…….

coffeeking
    Free Member

Had several pet cats. None killed animals after the first couple in their long lives. Never shat anywhere odd. One peed in the house but only because someone ran it over and broke its back.
    Never had one climb on the tops, or in bins.

Funny, takes all sorts.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

iolo – Member
    Please say you can’t not like this. Everybody say awwwww

great link, iolo 🙂

birky
    Free Member

Please say you can’t not like this. Everybody say awwwww

Looks like it’s trying push her head under in the bath 😉

CountZero

What pigeons are good for…
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC4RBNe7XYA&sns=em[/video]

😈

My grandad and his mates all used to have racing pigeons and they all used to say it was amazing how many cats went missing on bonfire night.

CountZero

Racing pigeons: a fine sport where humans take advantage of a small animals homing instinct and force it to fly hundreds of miles for their own benefit and personal aggrandisement, then demand that their plaything’s natural predators be culled for indulging in their natural tendency to hunt said plaything for food.
    Really big and clever, that. 🙄

nickewen
    Free Member

Zippykona – I need to hear of how a cat shit in your car??

I once stood in cat shit and dragged it into both mine and my fathers car whilst moving them on the drive.. That was a pleasant hour of my life cleaning six pedals, two mats and one pair of shoes.

zippykona

Never used to drive my car much so on a sunny day thought I would give it an air with all the doors open.
    Cat obviously thought this is one area I haven’t yet shit in I shall give it a go.
    message edited as I can live without hassle from the cat militia.

nickewen
    Free Member

The dorty bastid. You must have been furious! I bet it needed a right good airing out after that.

zokes
    Free Member

What pigeons are good for…

Aye. Cats also make good snake food…

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5999091/Pet-cat-eaten-by-13ft-python.html

ransos
    Free Member

Racing pigeons: a fine sport where humans take advantage of a small animals homing instinct and force it to fly hundreds of miles for their own benefit and personal aggrandisement, then demand that their plaything’s natural predators be culled for indulging in their natural tendency to hunt said plaything for food.

Could you explain what’s natural about a selectively-bred, domesticated animal that is housed and fed by another species?

Pigface
    Free Member

Cats are very unlikley to do this to you

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-25328431

Ransos are we talking about Horses, Dogs, Cows, sheep etc etc

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Dirty rotten cats!’ is closed to new replies.