Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Dirt Farm (BMCC) loop?
  • ready

MrsReady is booked in to the Ladies Day at Dirt Farm in a couple of weeks, and I’d like to do a 15-20mile loop of the area while she’s riding – preferably from the Centre. Could anyone point me in the right direction please? Or have a GPX I could follow?

schmung
    Free Member

On what? MTB, gravel or road?
    I’ve gone over Gospel pass/hay bluff and back round from there on the gravel bike. About 30 miles if memory serves, with the added bonus of nice pubs over Longtown way. Nice ride, good views etc, but bloody windy at the top on the day we did it.

reluctantjumper

@welshfarmer lives close to there, he’ll have plenty of options for off-road I’d have thought.

welshfarmer

Aye. What do you fancy? Easy, hard, official/cheeky? So many options

ready

Oops, sorry about that – I was in a hurry typing it out.

It would be MTB, so preferably the majority being off road. Not looking for double black scary stuff, just something pleasant with good views (if the weather plays nice) some decent fun descents and a reasonable challenge. And easy to follow because I’m not the greatest map reader!

supernova

Go up the Hermitage valley, on to Waun Fach, along the escarpment and back along whichever ridge takes your fancy. Great day out. Cheeky in places, but easily doable.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.