Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 106 total)
  • Depp and Heard – please just go away
  • frankconway

If only you could take your tawdry squabble elsewhere.
    One is, allegedly, a wife beater and the other, also allegedly, shits in the marital bed; sums them up perfectly.
    Both pretend to be other people, for a living.
    Much prefer their pretend personas.
    Both scuzzy.

hols2
    Free Member

the other, also allegedly, shits in the marital bed

I usually ignore celebrity scandals, but now I’m intrigued.

frankconway

See newspaper reports.

Pauly

Spread out over 5 courts in the Royal Court of Justice too so they can all socially distance. Meanwhile ‘ordinary’ cases are being delayed by many, many months…

martymac

Tbh, i, too am wondering why this is news, so 2 rich **** have married each other and decided they don’t like each other after the excitement of the wedding is over.
    Well who tf cares, get divorced and get on with your lives ffs.
    I don’t make any attempt to get on tv and tell the world that my ex attacked me with a kitchen knife, or that her dad attacked me with a claw hammer, i just dealt with it and got on with the rest of my life.

Drac

Isn’t this a libel case against the Scum Newspaper though? It’s not a divorce hearing and it’s been waiting for a few years to appear in court not months.

Saccades
    Free Member

Fingers crossed depp takes the sun to the cleaners for lost earning from losing the pirates role.

boomerlives
    Free Member

i just dealt with it and got on with the rest of my life.

But you came here to ‘share’ despite your disgust at such things.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Tbh, i, too am wondering why this is news, so 2 rich **** have married each other and decided they don’t like each other after the excitement of the wedding is over.
    Well who tf cares, get divorced and get on with your lives ffs.
    I don’t make any attempt to get on tv and tell the world that my ex attacked me with a kitchen knife, or that her dad attacked me with a claw hammer, i just dealt with it and got on with the rest of my life.

It’s a libel case, not divorce, and tbh, given the number of average Joes that have their lives dragged through the mud by this publication but don’t have the means to do anything about it, I’m quite happy to see them getting **** in court for it.

Nothing will change though, the retards will still buy it.

tpbiker
    Free Member

I’d probably let Ms Heard take a shit in my bed tbh..

MoreCashThanDash

Interesting one, her word against his. He also alleges violence from her and Wiki suggests she had DV allegations against her from a previous partner dropped.

Much as I’d love to see The Sun bankrupted, I fear this probably won’t be the case to do it.

ransos
    Free Member

See newspaper reports.

Which you’ve obviously been poring over before you came here to feign uninterest.

toby1

I mean, I’m happy to keep posting on this thread to keep it on the front page if you ALL are too?

kerley
    Free Member

It’s a libel case, not divorce, and tbh, given the number of average Joes that have their lives dragged through the mud by this publication but don’t have the means to do anything about it, I’m quite happy to see them getting **** in court for it.

Agree

retro83
    Free Member

MoreCashThanDash
    Subscriber

Interesting one, her word against his.

Think he also (allegedly) has a fairly incriminating voice recording.

BigJohn

I always enjoy an insight into the lives of the rich and famous. Not only do they seem to be bored and unhappy most of the time, they have to find much more complicated and expensive ways to do it.

finbar
    Free Member

This case is tawdry and unpleasant, but my main issue is that the ****ing hooligan from Kasabian who beat his partner got a poxy 200 hours of community service instead of any real punishment. I feel like that warrants a bit more discussion on the news.

joshvegas
    Free Member

Nothing will change though, the retards will still buy it.

**** off, I’ve never bought the Sun in my life.

chakaping
    Free Member

I usually ignore celebrity scandals, but now I’m intrigued.

I think he’s getting her mixed up with Una Stubbs.

Hard to know who I want to lose more in Depp vs The Sun, though sometimes the worst newspapers can do good things (e.g Daily Mail & Stephen Lawrence).

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

lol @ JV!

hols2
    Free Member

tpbiker

I’d probably let Ms Heard take a shit in my bed tbh..

Hence the username?

doomanic

It’s a good reminder to never dip your wick in crazy.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

It’s like Tequila, great at the time but the morning after there can be life changing consequences.
    Mine cost me a replacemnet door that just about survived the attempted break in and a a nervous twitch when I hear she’s back in town.

db

I understand the frustration at it being in the news constantly.

But if someone accused you of being a wife beater would you not want to clear your name?

martymac

@boomerlives
    Fair point, I didn’t go into detail though.
    I didn’t realise it wasn’t a divorce case tbf.

DickBarton

Problem is though, the damage is already done…I have no interest in any of this, but suspect if he is mentioned in conversation ever again, I’ll be thinking about this now…so he can clear his name but it won’t stop people thinking it.

I’m never going to be in a position to employ him. but if those that do think like that then his opportunities diminish a bit.

freeagent
    Free Member

nothing new though is it?
    Just a better looking, richer, modern day Sid and Nancy.

Amber Heard is beautiful though – even if she is batsh*t crazy.

frankconway

ransos – my post was based on having seen an online headline; not poring over papers – and definitely not the sun.

funkmasterp

Amber Louise Heard?

Depp has a history of serious drug abuse and throwing tantrums too. What’s the male equivalent of Louise? 🤔

irc

Mine cost me a replacemnet door that just about survived the attempted break in and a a nervous twitch when I hear she’s back in town.

I saw a phone recording someone I know made of his drunk partner attempting to smash open the bedroom door with an axe. The full “here’s Johnny!” The amazing thing is he is talking about getting back together.

chakaping
    Free Member

Erm, Depp seems the nuttier of the pair by a clear margin.

But if someone accused you of being a wife beater would you not want to clear your name?

Yeah, even if it were true but my previously A-list Hollywood career had stalled because everyone had found out.

grum
    Free Member

Can we stop using the word retard pls. Thanks.

molgrips
    Free Member

Anyone else read the thread title as ‘Deep and Hard’ ?

Can we stop using the word retard pls. Thanks.

Also this ^^

mrhoppy

Amber Heard is beautiful though – even if she is batsh*t crazy.

You spelled bed wrong there.

ransos
    Free Member

ransos – my post was based on having seen an online headline; not poring over papers – and definitely not the sun.

Yet you referred to a report rather than a headline.

nick1962
    Free Member

It’s ridiculous that English court time is taken up with these crazy Americans and their libel case when they should really be dealing with the far more important Vardy v Rooney defamation case.

ThePinkster

Louise by any chance?

chakaping
    Free Member

For those who don’t get Popbitch (most of you I’m sure), this was in today’s bulletin…

One of the reputations mangled by the Johnny Depp trial yesterday was Paul Bettany’s, as lawyers read out the texts that he and Depp sent each other, joking about how they should kill Amber Heard and shag her corpse.

One detail that didn’t emerge – but was alluded to – is that Depp and Bettany are no longer friends.

The pair were once so close that Johnny thought nothing of lending out his private jet to Paul, but things all fell apart when they were starring in the critically mauled Mortdecai together. By the time the reshoots were being filmed their friendship had deteriorated to the point that Depp would only speak to Bettany through his assistant.

Which, coincidentally, was around the same time that Depp was insisting everyone on set had to be on molly – including the cameramen – or he wouldn’t shoot.

colournoise

FuzzyWuzzy

Erm, Depp seems the nuttier of the pair by a clear margin

I wouldn’t be so sure about that

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 106 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.