Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Deng fu forks.. safe?
  • tpbiker
    Free Member

Deng fu appear to be one of the better thought of Chinese manufacturers. I’m after a Matt black fork for my tt bike and they make one that looks to fit the bill perfectly.

I do however have a niggling doubt weather my teeth will be safe. Any success/horror stories anyone can share?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Just bought a set of dengfu fatbike forks via carbonzone on ebay, haven’t even ridden them yet but they seemed to be on most peoples lists as “I’ve not dies yet and would buy again”.

Don’t forget Vat, duty and parcelforce’s “you didn’t ask us to pay this on your behalf, but we did anyway, so here’s our 2x markup bill for the service”.

scotroutes

I bought some no name carbon forks for my Plus bike. I’m sure it’s seen much more abuse than your TT bike will ever know.

redmist
    Free Member

I have a whole dengfu road bike, including forks and seatpost. I’ve not died yet and I’ve done plenty of road miles including some racing, sportives, etape etc. The overall finish of the bike is very good and for what I paid I can’t fault it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Deng fu forks.. safe?’ is closed to new replies.